Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Aftermath: Dundee V Kilmarnock (24 Oct 2015)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I thought we looked the better team for the last half hour so it's frustrating to get nothing out of the game. Great to see Healey get a goal and only a brilliant save prevented him getting the equaliser. There was a superb run from Stewart that could have brought a goal and Loy wasted a really good change. The damage had been done though.

I think the starting line-up cost us the game. Maybe Hartley felt McGowan and Low weren't quite fit enough to start. I can't think of any other reason why we'd send out a team with six attacking players.

We're picking up four points out of nine every three games. If we continue that we'll be safe from relegation and in the mix for top six.

Team selection was baffling. No balance, nobody seemed to really know what they were doing, no real threat even though we had 4 strikers. Absolute shambles. Only looked a decent side when McGowan and Low came on so we had at least some numbers in the middle of the park.

Adblock Detected