Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Inverness Away

offshoredee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mid-table is getting very tight now. If we win in Inverness, we could go up to 4th, if we lose, we could go down to 9th.

Unfortunately, we're playing like the latter is the more likely outcome.

Perhaps time to stop laughing at the Dabs?

I suspect, though, the middle 6-7 places are going to remain tight all season....so we'd better start picking up more than 1 point from 6 again.

Got to be honest here and say at this time, I am no' seeing a top six finish likely at the end of the season.

Horrible, scary thoughts did cross my mind today as I was watching that torturous (streamed) performance.

A nightmarish vision of the ither lot, getting their act together under Mixu. Then us heading doon the table !!

With regards  to "Perhaps time to stop laughing at Dabs"   I'll pit that particular thought on hold for 24 hours.

And hope tomorrow, I've got guid reasons, tae go intae hysterics. Meanwhile, it's the DEE that's worrying me.

4-4-2. Calder in on the left, Stewart on the right making sure we properly support our full backs defensively. 

Low in the middle as the ball winning, pressing midfielder who helps the defence out, Ross or Harkins as the more attack minded creative midfielder. 

Loy and Healy up top. 

2 of Julen, Konrad, Mcpake at the back. No Meggat or Gadzhalov. 

It's a bad day when your manager is made to look like a chump by Gary Locke.

We are too slow, too wee and to timid.

Loy is beginning to look like a championship player, McPake is finished, Harkins is finished, Holt needs dropped.

Hartley needs to give himself a shake.

I fear we will get dragged into the relegation battle, simply because we are so easy to beat.

Adblock Detected