Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hartley And The Lightweights

Bobby123

After being at Hamilton I said we would not stay in top 6.

The bizarre team selection today confirmed it.

Why we're Konrad and Healey dropped.

Forward line did not win a header-ok I know the goal was a header.

Midfield not tackling again-look at their second goal.

McGowan with a bit of dig helped a lot-but what do Ross and Low add.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Meggatt was poor in that 1st half but there were more experienced players with more appearances under their belt who were just as poor. I've said before that imo he isn't a CB at this level and that 1st half showed it.

Meggatt hasn't been getting much of a game of late and he was having to mark Magennis who was a real handful, I'll not be judging Meggatt on today's performance, even though he didn't exactly cover himself in glory. As you say, there were more experienced players who I didn't think were any better, especially in that very poor first half.

Meggatt hasn't been getting much of a game of late and he was having to mark Magennis who was a real handful, I'll not be judging Meggatt on today's performance, even though he didn't exactly cover himself in glory. As you say, there were more experienced players who I didn't think were any better, especially in that very poor first half.

Agree with this. Magennis has been playing really well recently and Meggat found him a handfull. I dont think he is an SPFL quality CH though. I think Konrad would have struggled with Magennis's height and power as well to be honest.

Any player in his own 18 yard box, facing his goalkeeper and with the ball at his feet under very little pressure from attacking players that opts to turn away and skite the ball out for a throw ahead or rolling it back to the keeper deserves to be judged on that alone.

Absolutely shocking decision making that belies his 'professional' status.

Agree with this. Magennis has been playing really well recently and Meggat found him a handfull. I dont think he is an SPFL quality CH though. I think Konrad would have struggled with Magennis's height and power as well to be honest.

I guess that's why Meggat got the nod, Magennis is a big lump of guy and Konrad isn't the biggest CH. Godzuki is coming back from injury so was maybe rested. Saying that, I've seen anything about Godzuki that has given me much hope, but I live in hope.

Adblock Detected