Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Honeymoon Well And Truly Over

valleyboy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I agree.

With the squad we have performances like that today are totally unacceptable.

The players seemed lost for the majority of the game. But the real worry for me is that this has been coming - we have been poor for weeks but getting away with it.

We have had some really bad results / performances under PH and if the slide isn't stopped soon we will be in the middle of the relegation battle.

I do love a good whinge about my team but we're two points off fourth place. Our season has been dogged by injuries and yet we're 11 points above United. It seems to me that we're in a decent position. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but after a dismal home defeat, I think we can fairly happy about our second season in the top flight so far.

I do love a good whinge about my team but we're two points off fourth place. Our season has been dogged by injuries and yet we're 11 points above United. It seems to me that we're in a decent position. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but after a dismal home defeat, I think we can fairly happy about our second season in the top flight so far.

You can paper up the cracks, apart from Celtic and next door, every team is capable of defeating each other, that's why we're in the position we are, but we can't accept displays like yesterday, and they seem more frequent these days, if we don't get a settled team, and settled formation we will be dragged down the way.

A worrying fact for me is the crowd, that game yesterday, considering our position, and uniteds, should have been 6k plus, in my opinion.

We have to get away from " look where we were two years ago" comments, due to a very poor league, we have a great chance of finishing the highest we ever have in this league, it's up to PH to find his best 11 and best formation and stick to it.

We are exactly where we deserve to be IMO. Seventh place is not as good as I had hoped for but our form since opening day doesn't merit anything higher at this stage.

Improving three things will see us pick up more points home and away IMO:

1. Our entire defensive capabilities (as a team)

2. Our managers tactical decision making

3. Our luck with injuries :(

I love finishing above United, but where we are in relation to them should not be where we gauge ourselves.

I am finding it hard to be fairly happy about our start tbh. Other than the first Killie game, and a half in each of the games against United, St Johnstone and Hearts we have been dismal. Even the Partick game we won we should have been 3-0 down before we scored and were on course to take a pumping from Ross County before the referee gave us a helping hand. We also...

- Scraped a point by the skin of our teeth against a United side who is being humped from every man and their dog

- Have been papped out the cup by a league 1 side

- Taken 6 off Celtic and produced one of the most gutless Dundee performances I have ever seen

- Chucked 2 points away when leading 1-0 against 10 men.

Just because we are 2 points off 4th doesn't mask the fact we have been sh**e, it just means other teams have been more sh**e then we have. With Killie getting their finger out, St Johnstone begining to get going after a slow start, Partick picking up points now we won't be sitting where we are for much longer unless we get the finger out.

Edited by Mr Gandosaur

Absolute joke line up and formation from Hartley yesterday which cost us the game.

Took him 50 odd minutes to realise his mistakes when it was too late and we were already 2 down.

Defence was a shambles and we have to be the weakest team in Britain in the air. We win about 5 percent of headers.

Not good enough yesterday from the manager.

Interesting Calder is on Twitter saying

@Riccardocalder1: Everyone asking me why...? I ain't got an explanation for it..

Presuming it's about his dropping

I must say I seen his tweet not long after full time yesterday with the zzzzz smileys and did wonder if it had something to do with not playing.

All not well in the camp perhaps?

No wonder Scottish football is in dire straits, the display by our side and our Management team yesterday was appalling.

Yesterday we saw an ordinary Killie team beat us by playing with desire and at a high pressing tempo, there was always only going to be one winner and it wasn't us.

For the first time yesterday I wondered if Hartley knows what he is doing.

The defence is atrocious, the midfield has no muscle and is easily brushed aside.

The managers tactic of slow negative ball retention is naive in the extreme and is being exposed week after week.

The forwards can score goals, however they are feeding off scraps and are being pulled out of position searching for the ball.

Unfortunately I cannot see us win many games unless something changes.

Adblock Detected