Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Back To Basics

Derrygunner

Really think after yesterday's shambles tactically, PH really needs to simplify things and play a straight 4-4-2 from now on and at least give us a chance from the start of the game. 2 up top with a bit of Calder on the wing.. As Ivan says on another thread fitba is a simple game.. Stop over complicating it with silly suicidal tactics and get back to the drawing board otherwise we'll get pulled into an unwanted scrap or just stay where we are.. If we want to have a chance of winning a cup this season as PH said he wanted badly then we've got at least get the basics right before we step out on the pitch.

A settled back four would give us that solidarity we need to push on maybe but injuries obviously have buggered us so far this season which is pish..

Next week is a great chance to show we have the metal and the fight to move forward this season as it's a place where we have never won and would show the fans a great response.. I'll not hold my breathe unfortunately. 😕

DDYB

Edited by Derrygunner

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Really think after yesterday's shambles tactically, PH really needs to simplify things and play a straight 4-4-2 from now on and at least give us a chance from the start of the game. 2 up top with a bit of Calder on the wing.. As Ivan says on another thread fitba is a simple game.. Stop over complicating it with silly suicidal tactics and get back to the drawing board otherwise we'll get pulled into an unwanted scrap or just stay where we are.. If we want to have a chance of winning a cup this season as PH said he wanted badly then we've got at least get the basics right before we step out on the pitch.

A settled back four would give us that solidarity we need to push on maybe but injuries obviously have buggered us so far this season which is pish..

Next week is a great chance to show we have the metal and the fight to move forward this season as it's a place where we have never won and would show the fans a great response.. I'll not hold my breathe unfortunately. 😕

DDYB

Totally spot on. Tired of Hartleys formations that are so complex the players clearly don't ubderstand. He's so arrogant he refuses to change when it clearly isn't working. He's totally ruined one of the most talented players in the Country - Harkins - playing him holding is a complete waste - whilst he persists with the imposter McPake - a decent junior would pull him all over the place. 2 points from 3 games - ICT Ross County & Killie - knocked out of cup by Dunfermline- Hartley needs to get a grip. Seriously.

Totally spot on. Tired of Hartleys formations that are so complex the players clearly don't ubderstand. He's so arrogant he refuses to change when it clearly isn't working. He's totally ruined one of the most talented players in the Country - Harkins - playing him holding is a complete waste - whilst he persists with the imposter McPake - a decent junior would pull him all over the place. 2 points from 3 games - ICT Ross County & Killie - knocked out of cup by Dunfermline- Hartley needs to get a grip. Seriously.

Bit harsh on McPake mate.

He's a limited defender but can do a job at our level.

This is my point I don't think there has been

Fair enough.  I didn't see the recent Motherwell/Hamilton games so can't comment on them.

I know what you mean by playing well though, as a lot of the football since that Killie has been hard to watch imo.  We have been playing well in patches and tbh we must be doing something right as apart from that Killie game we have gained 13 more points.  I'm not sure you could say we grind out results either.  If we were good at grinding out results we might be as high as 3rd just now.

Adblock Detected