Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Walking Dead: They Finally Did It?

TheDarkBlues

Big fan of the walking dead, and it seems that last night they killed off one of the main characters after being in the show from the start!

A lot of unhappy Walking Dead fans right now, however, this said person wasn't on the Talking Dead... so there is hope yet that they're not dead.... Can't wait till next week now.

http://io9.com/***-damn-you-to-hell-the-walking-dead-1738671259

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kia ora

Shocker eh. A genuine jaw dropping moment. I'm thinking perhaps its Nicholas we are seeing getting ripped apart and Glen gets away smelling of offal thus masking his smell. I know Glen dies in the graphic novels but he doesn't go like that, besides they do not always follow story lines of the comic.

Yeah, as *he* was bein gripped open I must admit I thought... *since when do guts come out of your neck?*

(Not the kind of mistake the show usually makes!)

Also, he wasn;t screaming at all - looking for sickened than in pain.

That said...

If he *isn't* dead, then it'll be an awfully "Flash Gordon was free in a single bound" moment... which I think will weaken the show.

(That said... that whole episode was very frustarting re: show logic. Lots of stupid decisions being made by people who should know better)

They stop with wounded people, giving zombies a chance to catch up with them, because they were worried the zombies might catch up with them??

They kill two zombies in the feed store and at LEAST one of them knows aboutt he "gore" disguise trick, but they don't use it?

Nor do they use the baclk door of the store?

And when Glen and psycho boy are being *chased* they don;t go over the low wire fence to the side... nor up the sodding FIRE ESCAPE which was blocked up by.... a bed...

(And what the hell was the whole Darryl thing about?)

A bit of an annoying episode really.

Apparently next week's is a 90m episode... what are the bets they dont even reference this week's and spend it all in the compound!  :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone else been underwhelmed by this season ? I'm struggling a bit and speaking to mates, its not just me. I'm not sure Negan works this far into the zombie apocalypse, I don't think those that have survived this long would be cowered and accept him as a king, and that's getting away from the point that he's not exactly that intimidating. For the first time I'm happy its finished for now. I just don't think going down the more psychological route has worked, not this far into the zombie apocalypse.....although I get that I'm maybe overthinking the dramatisation of the zombie apocalypse. :lol2:

Adblock Detected