Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hearts Tickets.

JDee

What utter nonsense, Hearts have sold all available home end tickets for the vast majority of the games this season.  Christ we've even sold out the game against Hamilton last week. In fact I'm not sure we've failed to sell out a single Saturday kickoff game this season. 

There will be quite a few empty seats as some season ticket holders will not make it, but any ticket available for sale to Hearts fans will be sold..

You seem to be quite appropriately named.........................

Did you cry when Albert Kidd turned your team over?

Edited by Deeranged

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I think I'm right in saying that away team Allocation must be a minimum 5% of capacity. Tynie holds circa 14,000 so 700 is the minimum they could give us.

Whilst it's annoying for those who miss out I think it's more a case that Hearts should be applauded for selling out their home end. Very few clubs do

17,500 Tynecastle holds.

Got to admit if it was Dens and we were handing over tickets to away fans that could easily sell out to home fans then I'd be a bit annoyed. It's sh**e for our fans, but if Hearts will sell every home ticket available the it's fair enough IMO. Also, we have taken less than 700 to our last 4 away games so you can see why they were reluctant to give us 1400.

Edited by Mr Gandosaur
  • Like 1

Got to admit if it was Dens and we were handing over tickets to away fans that could easily sell out to home fans then I'd be a bit annoyed. It's sh**e for our fans, but if Hearts will sell every home ticket available the it's fair enough IMO. Also, we have taken less than 700 to our last 4 away games so you can see why they were delectably to give us 1400.

Bang on the money mr g

Hearts seem to be a bit of a novelty of a club at the moment insomuch that they treat their own fans with some respect/consideration.

If we were 2nd and could sell out the shankly would anyone bat an eyelid if the jumbos were put in the main stand? Na didn't think so.

Got to admit if it was Dens and we were handing over tickets to away fans that could easily sell out to home fans then I'd be a bit annoyed. It's sh**e for our fans, but if Hearts will sell every home ticket available the it's fair enough IMO. Also, we have taken less than 700 to our last 4 away games so you can see why they were reluctant to give us 1400.

Exactly.

We rarely take over 1k to away games these days.

I would have given those clubs the same 700.

If they can sell out "smaller games" to their own fans they should be doing the same for bigger ones IMO.

They maybe don't want those clubs returning the compliment and only give the Jambos 700 when they play there.

Reckon they know that we won't reduce their allocation at Dens, considering it's 25quid a pop at our ground.

Adblock Detected