Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Barry Smith Speaks Out

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

May I remind you all of this please:

Moderators Note:
13. Respect is the name of the game: You must respect your fellow members. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.

When an opinion-based discussion is being had, do not state things like "there is no argument" as if your opinion is the only one or the only one that matters. When someone has clearly stated their opinion, do not say things like "Are you serious?" and "Are you kidding me?" Remember, this is not a debate club. This is a friendly discussion community. Allow people to have their opinion. No one is to act as some sort of opinion judge, responding to each one to say whether they agree with it or not or whether or not it is a valid, well thought out opinion.

Lets not go down this road and at least try to be friendly and cordial with each other.

I would also remind you all, that you can put other members of the forum on ignore if you wish, but we would rather that even if you disagree with someone's opinions then  you can at least show some respect to each other.

Well that's interesting. I can't argue with someone so well informed. 

I'll leave you to it. 

You just across as an arrogant.

Am I allowed an option?

Dafty

Ok please keep it civil between you two, or I won't ask the next time. Thank you guys.

Moderators Note:

13. Respect is the name of the game: You must respect your fellow members. Please refrain from inflammatory and defamatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.

When an opinion-based discussion is being had, do not state things like "there is no argument" as if your opinion is the only one or the only one that matters. When someone has clearly stated their opinion, do not say things like "Are you serious?" and "Are you kidding me?" Remember, this is not a debate club. This is a friendly discussion community. Allow people to have their opinion. No one is to act as some sort of opinion judge, responding to each one to say whether they agree with it or not or whether or not it is a valid, well thought out opinion.

Ok please keep it civil between you two, or I won't ask the next time. Thank you guys.

Moderators Note:

Sorry bud.

Adblock Detected