Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dylan, Tank, Roberts

Wattie Rojas

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tankulic seems to generate some results on google with German teams but it seems he is just floating around trying to get a contract there. This article out on Friday seems to have him playing as a trialist for Sportfreunde Lotte in what is the German fourth tier. I found something before where he was with a team a division higher and they couldn't afford to sign him but can't find it again or remember who the team were.

Don't know where the other two have went to.

I'd have thought Carreiro would find a club no problem. The laddie had talent and application (At least in the few games I saw him)

Aye me too , thought he looked good lively when i seen Dylan.

Tank is another Bob Davidson - in that he`s a good player but doesnt have a position so he`s nae good to man nor beast - (Davidson id say was a better player) but they`d both be good 5,7 a side players.

Roberts - will end up from small club to small club, he had his chance , didnt perform , wrong attitude and unless your ability is George Best / Gazza you`ll never get away with it.

PH gave Roberts a lifeline in fitbaw by bringing him to Dens on the back of his troubles and he pi$$ed it against a wall

He wasnt as good either as folk said either, lived of 1 game against Celtic

I'd be quite surprised if Roberts gets another side willing to take him on. He'll probably look back in years to come and regret a lot of things.

Tank will probably get a semi pro club back home and Dylan should get something sorted out.

Aye in a nut shell Wattie

Adblock Detected