Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

How To Add An Image To Your Post

TheDarkBlues

Question

8 answers to this question

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hi mate.. I'm experiencing an issue uploading images from my iPhone using the full version site. When attempting to upload I am being told I have a file size limit of only 6.4kb. After reading your thread on posting images, I then looked for previous pictures I had posted in order to delete them (in case they were using up an allowance). I don't know where to locate these.. There seems to be no issue uploading from my laptop (using the option to input an image URL) but I don't seem to have this option on the IPhone. Is this something you can help with? Should I be using a different browser to Safari on my iPhone to allow me to post images and emoji's etc...

Hi mate.. I'm experiencing an issue uploading images from my iPhone using the full version site. When attempting to upload I am being told I have a file size limit of only 6.4kb. After reading your thread on posting images, I then looked for previous pictures I had posted in order to delete them (in case they were using up an allowance). I don't know where to locate these.. There seems to be no issue uploading from my laptop (using the option to input an image URL) but I don't seem to have this option on the IPhone. Is this something you can help with? Should I be using a different browser to Safari on my iPhone to allow me to post images and emoji's etc...

Hello Boba (and TDB) ...........Aye a' that "new fangled stuff" is, eh'm sure, jist grand to ken aboot.

But when you get to my age, if eh can turn on meh computer ......and even mind tae turn it aff again, before I toddle off to bed, I get that warm glow, knowing I have entered the modern world of computer technology and departed once more safely, and without harm to me, or computer.

Trying to extend my knowledge any further than that .......... I enter a strange, new, dangerous, unknown, weird, world, where my mind goes into "overload phase"     I am no' having any explosive visions goin' on in my heid, over an attempt tae install an image !!

( Anyway maist fowk wid say my meaningless posts are mair than lang enough ....... withoot adding anything else !! )

We will look into this for you. :)

On 22/02/2016 at 21:44, Cerulean said:

Is it possible to delete images from "My Media" to free up space to post new images?

Reposting this guys as I dont think it was ever answered (to my knowledge) I have tried to search for how to do it to no avail. 

On 10/24/2020 at 10:54 PM, dblair said:

Reposting this guys as I dont think it was ever answered (to my knowledge) I have tried to search for how to do it to no avail. 

You should be able to delete older images from your account using the method above. The permissions for this had been turned off, I have turned it back on again.

13 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

You should be able to delete older images from your account using the method above. The permissions for this had been turned off, I have turned it back on again.

I can now delete from "my attachments" magic John thanks

Adblock Detected