Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Worst Midfielder

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Who is the worst midfielder you've seen wear dark blue, excluding current players?

I know we were skint at the time but I thought Neil Barrett and Garry Brady were both poor signings.

Brady might not have been as good as Nemsadze and Rae who we saw before him but he was a decent enough player with bags of experience. Did get a fair bit of stick though.

Had dozens worse than him Cobra.

I'm going to give it to Craig Burley who indecently I thought was class for Scotland before he "played" for us. 

Brady was a very good player for us and would easily (and I mean EASILY) be the best midfielder on our books now. Played in a very decent Dundee side and wouldn't even make it into the top 50 for me. I'm amazed that names like Brady and McKenzie are banded about in worst ever conversations given some of the players we have had.

any way back on track for me Colin Marshall wins this hands down with Eddie Mearns in second. Special mentions to Rhian Dodds and Ross Chisholm as well.

Interestingly enough though Marshall has had a varied career that's taken him from Vanuata, to Iceland via Tiverton, Spain, Tokyo and Cowdenbeath

If anyone says McBride I'll be raging.

• Like 1

Brady might not have been as good as Nemsadze and Rae who we saw before him but he was a decent enough player with bags of experience. Did get a fair bit of stick though.

Had dozens worse than him Cobra.

I'm going to give it to Craig Burley who indecently I thought was class for Scotland before he "played" for us. 

We've maybe had worse but watching that powderpuff midfield the season we got relegated is something that sticks in my mind.

Burley was class at Celtic but hopeless for us. Cameron was another good player who was finished by the time he came to Dens.

Wasnt a fan of Brady but i wouldnt put him in worst.

Noubisse

Bob Malcom - if can say he was a mid

Gilhaney was really bad for us i felt given that he came with a bit of hype.

Colin Cameron - in a dee shirt was bad i felt - obv a very good player before us but in a dee shirt he was bad.

Surprised no 1 has said Romano , he wouldnt be in mine but used to read alot of negative things about him.

Darren Williams - hmmmmm cant mind if he was rotten or no really (prob not)

Adblock Detected