Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

League Cup Final

Today is the reason our ex-captain was so keen to leave Dens (I'm guessing) so be interesting to see if Hibs win it. 1-1 at the moment. Could go either way by the looks of it.

These two contesting a final shows that Dundee are not far away from having a team to win a major trophy.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have the balls. Not even close.

I think it's fair to say not many of our current team seem to be big game players. Stewart loves a derby and there's no doubt McGowan can cope with a big occasion but generally we seem to save our best performances for the likes of Killie, Motherwell and Partick.

Edited by Cobra

I think it's fair to say not many of our current team seem to be big game players. Stewart loves a derby and there's no doubt McGowan can cope with a big occasion but generally we seem to save our best performances for the likes of Killie, Motherwell and Partick.

So it seems but is difficult to understand given the playing career PH had. I would have thought he'd drum the enjoyment of these games into them.

Or are we going to be the perennial bottle merchants?

Lots of folk on here didn't rate Jackson Irvine. Been outstanding today. If we had him we'd be 4th easily. One player like that would make all the difference. Would allow Harkins and Stewart to do their stuff.

Don't know if we could guarantee 4th but I'd give my left nut for Jackson Irvine to be with us next year.

Adblock Detected