Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Next Seasons Strip.

valleyboy

What's the chances of it being on sale by the end of May, give kids the chance to wear it during, and on holiday, or will we get the same end of August for the home, end of September for the away scenarios, every year we miss out on a money maker, people would buy tops to take on holiday, but we get the same excuses every year, "it's the suppliers"

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Think the fact our sponsor has been in place for quite a while now and, assuming it's still Puma as kit maker, there should be no excuse not to have an earlier than we're used to release of the kits.

This is a good point, we all know who the sponsor is and I'm guessing the shirt will be another generic one so hopefully the club should get their excrement in a single item of hosiery for next season.

This is a good point, we all know who the sponsor is and I'm guessing the shirt will be another generic one so hopefully the club should get their excrement in a single item of hosiery for next season.

Was that deal ever confirmed (assuming you mean the solicitors?) by the club? I remember United and Inverness putting out statements but don't remember anything from us. Could be that it hasn't been finalised.

Some of the post here are baffling given that the strips this season were both on sale by mid July.

The home kit was actually in store to buy on June 18th, hardly the end of September which is being quoted above.

Exactly, it seems like there is always the temptation amongst some of us to try and find a stick to beat the club with. (I know the OP was simply asking the question)

I would think the end of May could be pushing it given our historical record of strip release dates but I have heard some encouraging things with regards to improving this situation going forward.

As mentioned above, having our shirt sponsor and maker in place at such an early stage should surely help the process.

Edited by dblair

Adblock Detected