Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Defenders

Rate our defenders  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you rate as our BEST Centre back?

• DARREN O'DEA
    • JAMES MCPAKE
    • JULEN ETXABEGUREN
    • KOSTADIN GADZHALOV
  2. 2. Who do you rate as our 2ND BEST Centre back?

• DARREN O'DEA
    • JAMES MCPAKE
    • JULEN ETXABEGUREN
    • KOSTADIN GADZHALOV
  3. 3. Who do you rate as our 3RD BEST Centre back?

• DARREN O'DEA
    • JAMES MCPAKE
    • JULEN ETXABEGUREN
    • KOSTADIN GADZHALOV
  4. 4. Who do you rate as our 4th BEST Centre back?

• DARREN O'DEA
    • JAMES MCPAKE
    • JULEN ETXABEGUREN
    • KOSTADIN GADZHALOV

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I'm very confident that if DO'D can stay fit for the season we will have a better all round defensive unit.  The difference he made when he came to the club in January was marked.  Apart form being a class centre back he is a good organiser and good talker.  McPake is the perfect foil for O'Dea imo.  Could be a no nonsense centre half without the 'responsibility' of trying to organise the defence.  If McPake isn't fit to start then I would go for Kosta although I think PH will go for Julen.

With our abundance of riches at LB, I'm more than half convinced that PH will go with 3 at the back, DO'D/JMcP/JE and use Kevin Holt as a wing back.

I'm glad the manager has a clue, if it was left to some on here we'd never see a decent player in our side.

O'Dea tops - classy and composed

McPake next - blood and guts and loves a goal, prone to a wobbly but aren't we all?

Little between Gadhalov and Julen but I personally preferred Julen for most of the last season, saying that I have no reason to discount Gadhalov who came ont a game at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

I'm glad the manager has a clue, if it was left to some on here we'd never see a decent player in our side.

O'Dea tops - classy and composed

McPake next - blood and guts and loves a goal, prone to a wobbly but aren't we all?

Little between Gadhalov and Julen but I personally preferred Julen for most of the last season, saying that I have no reason to discount Gadhalov who came ont a game at the end of the season.

Sorry, I take it your one of the ones who does have a clue as you see something different from me in a player?

For what it's worth, I like o'dea, just think he's suspect at times, seems to leave his man a bit too easily for me.

They all have their strengths and weaknesses and with all things considered, I don't see a lot between them.

13 hours ago, Derry Drummer said:

Can you vote in order of who you think is our best centre backs. This along is based on skill. Not dedication or attitude. 

Can an admin or Mod @TheDarkBlues@JoeCovenant@chomp my root add a fourth poll question so we can rank all 4? Or even a 5th and add in Thomas Konrad or Daryll Meggatt. 

Fixed that for you now DD, you can add a fourth question now. :)

1 hour ago, Dark Blue Dee said:

Sorry, I take it your one of the ones who does have a clue as you see something different from me in a player?

For what it's worth, I like o'dea, just think he's suspect at times, seems to leave his man a bit too easily for me.

They all have their strengths and weaknesses and with all things considered, I don't see a lot between them.

Paranoid much?

Adblock Detected