Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Betfred Cup Admission Prices

thegen65

£12 Adults and £6 concessions for our home Betfred cup ties against Dumbarton and  Forfar.  £13 away at East Fife for adults  which is all ticket and £12  for adults for the away tie at Peterhead.

Fair prices i would say for adults.  Apologies if this info has been posted elsewhere on the board.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Bit unsure about this. £12 is fair as you say. Could we have squeezed a wee bit more out of adults in order to reduce the kids prices?.

2 hours ago, thegen65 said:

I think £6 is not too bad for kids fella.

While 6 quid isn't bad, I kind of agree with the Rev (although this is a bit of a 'thing' for me so I'm biased), if we could get the kids price down to a token pound or two to get them in I'd have been happy to pay a bit more. While its great to get the young kids along, I want us to get the teens in, they're the ones that can come along on their own without Mum or Dad, if they can get in for buttons then they'll maybe get the 'habit'. Like I say, I'm biased (not that I take kids, filthy animals :lol2:).

4 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

While 6 quid isn't bad, I kind of agree with the Rev (although this is a bit of a 'thing' for me so I'm biased), if we could get the kids price down to a token pound or two to get them in I'd have been happy to pay a bit more. While its great to get the young kids along, I want us to get the teens in, they're the ones that can come along on their own without Mum or Dad, if they can get in for buttons then they'll maybe get the 'habit'. Like I say, I'm biased (not that I take kids, filthy animals :lol2:).

I'd be happy paying £15 if kids were getting in for £2 or £3. Probably take an extra kid or two to the game as well.

While I think the club have got the pricing pretty much spot on for these games, I have to agree with Rev and chomp re kids pricing. I would also be in the category of "rather pay a bit more if kids got in for less" Obviously people(parents) would be in a different situation than an adult who goes alone but surely we can all agree it's crucial for our long term future to get as many kids through the turnstiles as possible. 

Adblock Detected