Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hammy And The Hamsters!

JBRK

Alright, new poster, just said hello over in the introductions page. I came across this forum looking to try and find a Christmas present for both my dad and uncle, namely the Hammy & the Hamsters My Dream Came True 7" single sung by the Dundee players in 1964 (I'm guessing it was recorded for 1964 Scottish Cup final). Apart from the players who sung on it (Alex Hamlton, Kenny Cameron, Andy Penman, Alex Stuart, Hugh Robertson and Craig Brownthere isn't much info available online so would be interertested if anyone can shed anymore light on the story behind this record. My dad and uncle used to listen to this when they were bairns and my mum is buying them both one of those portable record players from Gruchos so would be nice to get them a copy each of this one to play with all their old Bob Dylan LPs. 

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Thanks. Ebay is a bit of a game of chance....could be one tomorrow, or could be waiting a year (that will be Christmas 2015 sorted!). I spoke to my Gran and she has no idea where my Dad's copy ended up as she still has loads of his old records in the loft but that one wasn't there. 

A friend of mine emailed me the MP3 of each side as I'd never heard them before although unfortunatly he doesn't have an actual copy of the record :( .

I'm not sure if it is technically possible to share on here. If anyone wants them, send me a PM and I can email them over to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A friend of mine emailed me the MP3 of each side as I'd never heard them before although unfortunatly he doesn't have an actual copy of the record :( .

I'm not sure if it is technically possible to share on here. If anyone wants them, send me a PM and I can email them over to you.

If you want to share them, you can upload them to this site using the upload feature.

If you don't know how to do that, email them to me and I will upload them for you.

If you want to share them, you can upload them to this site using the upload feature.

If you don't know how to do that, email them to me and I will upload them for you.

Cheers to both of you for making this happen, I don't think I've heard it so looking forward to it.

Adblock Detected