Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Kevin Thomson

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

As well as being on his doorstep and getting another wage on top of that, he's done very well out of it.

best of luck to him.

I'm guessing he's not doing it for financial reasons, he'll have made his stash from football and as you say probably suits his lifestyle. If someone is wanting to pay him to do his hobby then win/win. 

I wish him all the best too, I've got no axe to grind with the guy, I thought he played really well for us at times and made the difference.

Good luck to the guy I suppose.  Did we miss him when he left last season?  The answer is no imo, so no axe to grind either.

For whatever reason I'm not convinced he has the right mind set to be a decent coach.  Numerous times when he was playing for us he looked like he had zero patience with most of the players on the pitch and encouragement wasn't a strong point.  Just my opinion though.

Perhaps this shows that he does like playing football and is not just in it for the money. On his game which i admit there were too few days for us he was a class player. I wonder if Trannent are aiming for SPFL? I wish him well. 

10 minutes ago, Attilio said:

Good luck to the guy I suppose.  Did we miss him when he left last season?  The answer is no imo, so no axe to grind either.

For whatever reason I'm not convinced he has the right mind set to be a decent coach.  Numerous times when he was playing for us he looked like he had zero patience with most of the players on the pitch and encouragement wasn't a strong point.  Just my opinion though.

He's still a relatively young guy and maybe still to learn patience, I know it took me a while to get the hang of it. 

I didnt think Thomson warranted the money he was getting at Dens
Disagreed with him being captain , i questioned his attitude and the way he left Dens was nothing short of a disgrace (showed his true colours)

BUT
On a football playing field he is miles miles ahead of Mcgowan,Ross,Low & Harkins as a footballer imo they arent even close to him

Adblock Detected