Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Kevin Thomson

1 hour ago, CC33 said:

Whats the point if i told you he was between 2/3 k a week you prob wouldnt believe me.
What are you getting at asking me what money he was on.

Everythings a fking drama with some.

Fact is he shouldnt have been
A-Captain
B - Highest paid player

No, not a fact just an opinion.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
34 minutes ago, CC33 said:

Riorden must look back and kick himself - fantastic player who threw it away acting like billy big time
Least KT earned good money where he`s been and im no just meaning Dundee ;)

Totally agree re-Riordan. Must have a frustrating player to watch and coach. There's a lot of distractions for young blokes earning 4 or 5 times what their mates are earning and probably too easy to get lost if there's not a lot of guidance. Riordan, O'Connor and Tam McManus would've been some strike force.

14 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Totally agree re-Riordan. Must have a frustrating player to watch and coach. There's a lot of distractions for young blokes earning 4 or 5 times what their mates are earning and probably too easy to get lost if there's not a lot of guidance. Riordan, O'Connor and Tam McManus would've been some strike force.

Hibs team:

GK

Whittaker Caldwell Murray Stevenson

Brown Thomson

McManus           Riordan

Fletcher O'Connor

I'm pretty sure Jamie McCluskey looked like he was going to be a star too.

Edited by harry94

6 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

Whatever he was on it was too much to be sitting in the stand. Thats the bottom line. 

Thing is though DD Thomson appears to be getting singled out because of what he is alleged to have earned. We've got loads of players every season sitting in the stand and picking up a wage but who duck under the radar of those who seek to pedal rumours and cause disharmony.

2 hours ago, CC33 said:

Whats the point if i told you he was between 2/3 k a week you prob wouldnt believe me.
What are you getting at asking me what money he was on.

Everythings a fking drama with some.

Fact is he shouldnt have been
A-Captain
B - Highest paid player

Doubt Hartley would have got him to Dens in that case.

We were well warned in advance of what to expect from Kevin Thomson

1 hour ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Thing is though DD Thomson appears to be getting singled out because of what he is alleged to have earned. We've got loads of players every season sitting in the stand and picking up a wage but who duck under the radar of those who seek to pedal rumours and cause disharmony.

Simon Ferry was on to much. Roberts was on too much. Tank too much etc etc. If you started a topic about Roberts i would call him a waste and say he was paid to much. 

2 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

Simon Ferry was on to much. Roberts was on too much. Tank too much etc etc. If you started a topic about Roberts i would call him a waste and say he was paid to much. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing though DD. Its a bit tight to call all the players who were disappointing a waste of a wage AFTER they were disappointing, the tricky bit is to call it BEFORE we sign them. Get that right and you're a long way to being a great manager.

7 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

We've got a first team squad of around 25 players. Not all of them can play, some will be benched but some will sit in the stand. They wont be getting slated and have their finances the talk of the steamie.

2 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

We've got a first team squad of around 25 players. Not all of them can play, some will be benched but some will sit in the stand. They wont be getting slated and have their finances the talk of the steamie.

The squad's looking like it'll be a wee bit bigger than PH indicated, but with our injury record, I think that's fine, especially as a few are young players, and presumably will get games in the U-20's/Cols/whatever "reserves" are going to be called this season.

I'm curious....is that last sentence a personal statement of intent, Rev, or a wider prediction? Can't imagine you use the steamie :)

8 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

But players being benched or put in stand due to performance isn't a problem. 

Being a sick note is. 

Adblock Detected