Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

DFC Fund Raising

Gedee

Greetings Fellow Dees!

A few years ago, the Exiled Dark Blues undertook a successful initiative to buy kids season tickets for youngsters to attend Dens. A few weeks ago we ran another initiative and Exiles managed to raise enough money to sponsor the Junior Dark Blues for the upcoming season, as well as a player.

I've been in contact with Dens about how we can help the club and the Dee Promotions Lottery has been highlighted as the best way in which Dundee fans can help the Club.

I've been in touch with Alison McQueen who runs Dee Promotions and she would be Dee-lighted if people could get in contact with her to sign up. It only costs one quid a week and the best way to help the club is to sign up for a year on a recurring payment scheme.

If you would like to participate, please email Alison McQueen at Dens and she will look after you - just say the Exiled Dark Blues sent you!

I would also be grateful, if you could all share this email with fellow Dees and also spread the word via your Facebook and Twitter followers. In addition, if the Supporters Clubs could also get involved, that would be great. DDYB

Cheers Scott Lockie
Exiled Dark Blues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much else to add to above, as it seems self-explantory. I have I have just received this email from Scott.

And at this time I've not contacted Alison or Scott, but it seems to be a good idea that might interest others.

Thanks for responses ........ And you've helped me get meh ain finger oot meh bum !!

Been meaning tae join the Lottery for ages. But you've now motivated me tae dae it.

Just after phoning direct, Tel. (01382) 884450 Awe sorted in seconds ower the phone.

There's a choice o' paying weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly. Eh went fir the year :)

Hope it proves tae be a lucky. This is money eh had laid aside fir a New Pair o' Lucky

Long Johns ..The last pair disintegrated in the excitement o' the Get DOON Derby :lol2:

(Quality o' Today's Clothing is no' whit it used to be. Only 5 years auld & one light wash each spring (plus occasional festive wash) & they're basically done) :(

1 hour ago, islaydarkblue said:

I joined the scheme in July 2012 and since then I have won nothing. However my £1 per week is going to a good cause.

I set up my payment annually by standing order and it runs until further notice (UFN).

Shame - you will win the jackpot this week now - its nice and low at the moment!!  ha ha!

Had a bit of a think about this (I got the email from Scott too) and have to say I'm not in full agreement that entering the Dee Promotions Lottery is the best way for Dundee fans to help the club. It might well be the best way for exiled / overseas / non local / less regularly attending fans to help but surely the best way for Dundee fans to help the club has to be buying a season ticket or getting themselves along to the games more regularly?

I admire what Scott's doing with the club from his home way off at the other side of the world but for the club to tell him that entering a lottery for £52 a week is the best way for Dundee fans to help the club rather than a £380 season ticket has me baffled. I have to assume that the club had exiles in mind when saying this to Scott? Surely?

I'll be getting a lottery entry this week, will do what Islay suggested and pay a year in advance by SO, but still feel it's a less significant contribution to the club than the season tickets I bought.

4 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Had a bit of a think about this (I got the email from Scott too) and have to say I'm not in full agreement that entering the Dee Promotions Lottery is the best way for Dundee fans to help the club. It might well be the best way for exiled / overseas / non local / less regularly attending fans to help but surely the best way for Dundee fans to help the club has to be buying a season ticket or getting themselves along to the games more regularly?

I admire what Scott's doing with the club from his home way off at the other side of the world but for the club to tell him that entering a lottery for £52 a week is the best way for Dundee fans to help the club rather than a £380 season ticket has me baffled. I have to assume that the club had exiles in mind when saying this to Scott? Surely?

I'll be getting a lottery entry this week, will do what Islay suggested and pay a year in advance by SO, but still feel it's a less significant contribution to the club than the season tickets I bought.

Was it not you who slated Islay for his £40 a month idea?. £1 gives a lot more people the opportunity to be part of the club. Obviously a season ticket is great but not within everyone's reach.

Adblock Detected