Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Stewart Hints At Departure.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

If you read it. it's nothing that hasn't been said before. That he is ambitious, wants to play at the highest level he can, and is flattered with speculation linking him with top clubs (The new Rangers and Leeds mentioned by Kennedy, but not GS himself)

It's a bit of a non story really.

I seriously don't know what Liam Kennedys problem is, the boys an absolute clown of a journo that scours chat forums for the latest out of Dens park, the only damage /harming to any club is from that pr**k and it always seems to be us he brings into his shocking stories.  Tam duthie is an Arab and he bigs the little team up which is has every right to do, and we get stuck with a w**ker from Newcastle with no connection to the club, how he has been allowed to travel with the club to Austria is beyond me, a pr**k of the highest calibre

If he's saying that he is ambitious and wants to play at the highest level he can then I doubt we'll get the extension we're looking for.

I agree with MainStandMenace. In terms of this season it's a win-win. We either get to watch Greg wearing dark blue for another year or we make a tidy sum and find a replacement.

Do you think the conversation goes "I'm needing a bit of a help with my career. Do you think GS or his agent make the move?" If Kennedy is the Dee reporter and Duthie is the Utd reporter then you can see why Kennedy gets a bad reaction from the Dee's. Think that there are areas of GS's game that he could work on and I'd have thought he might be better signing on for another year and learning some more. He'll be a better player and might get a better move.For him, It doesn't seem to be all about money which is a good thing IMO.

Kennedy is a liar, a sensationalist and should have been binned for those reasons alone. I had a to and fro with him a few years back about one particular lie (Dundee United plunging something stupid like £750,000 pa into youth) then just bombarded him with a list I got my hands on of his other 'dead cert' lies. He blocked me.

That very list hasn't stopped growing, the latest being him saying Hemmings had a release clause of £250,000. The same paper then reported 'contrary to reports elsewhere' about a fortnight later. 

1 hour ago, BCram said:

Do you think the conversation goes "I'm needing a bit of a help with my career. Do you think GS or his agent make the move?" If Kennedy is the Dee reporter and Duthie is the Utd reporter then you can see why Kennedy gets a bad reaction from the Dee's. Think that there are areas of GS's game that he could work on and I'd have thought he might be better signing on for another year and learning some more. He'll be a better player and might get a better move.For him, It doesn't seem to be all about money which is a good thing IMO.

I agree.

There is always a danger that the players from other clubs will "wise up" to GS's style of play.

I would be very surprised if Rangers tried to sign him at this transfer window as they do not have the money to do so. They needed loans from their rich directors to see out last season.

Warburton has been signing new players "on the cheap" for this season.

"Hi Greg, Liam Kennedy from the evening telegraph got time for a quick word"

"Sure Liam fire away"

"How you enjoying the pre season here in Austria"

"Its great Liam, Dundee are a great club and I love playing for them and the supporters"

"Aw cmon Greg no danger your playing for Dundee this season surely the Gers will trigger your release clause?"

"I'm not going to comment Liam I'm just concentrating on playing for Dundee"

Tele Headline: Greg to Leave Dundee exclusive

59 minutes ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

"Sure Liam fire away"

"How you enjoying the pre season here in Austria"

"Its great Liam, Dundee are a great club and I love playing for them and the supporters"

"Aw cmon Greg no danger your playing for Dundee this season surely the Gers will trigger your release clause?"

"I'm not going to comment Liam I'm just concentrating on playing for Dundee"

Tele Headline: Greg to Leave Dundee exclusive

That made me chuckle Rivers.

My guess would be...

"Liam who? Do I know you? Did you say you were a journalist? I don't think so..."

Adblock Detected