Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dees V Accies Now Friday 19th August

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

We don't play a 3pm game till half way threw september. 

Not everyone can make non 3pm games. So not worth it. 

The worlds a fluid place brah, there's a lot of people who don't work mon - fri, 9 - 5. I'm not wanting to be a dick about it but for years I didn't get value out of my ST. I was lucky enough that I could afford it (the dick reference) but I don't just get my ST to save money. I'm with JFK on this....

jfk.png

6 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

My point is this may put people off buying one if yet ANOTHER game is moved. 

I know mate, I like my football at 3 PM on a saturday too but its where we're at and there's not much the club can do about it. As said though, there are plenty who have to work on a saturday who might look forward to the odd friday night or sunday game, the only downside is they might be happy to watch it at home. :(

22 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

Sorry just cannot agree. In this day of TV dominated football we all know when we buy our season tickets that we might miss the odd one because it's moved to a Friday evening / Saturday lunchtime / Sunday lunchtime kick off. Some will miss these kick offs, but some will miss Saturday 3pm kick offs - swings and roundabouts. I've got my season ticket and it will be worth every penny to me even if I miss four or five games because it's money into the club and it's my commitment to them.

Different people will have different opinions of course but I genuinely believe the vast majority of season ticket purchasers at every club will be OK with this.

30 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Sorry just cannot agree. In this day of TV dominated football we all know when we buy our season tickets that we might miss the odd one because it's moved to a Friday evening / Saturday lunchtime / Sunday lunchtime kick off. Some will miss these kick offs, but some will miss Saturday 3pm kick offs - swings and roundabouts. I've got my season ticket and it will be worth every penny to me even if I miss four or five games because it's money into the club and it's my commitment to them.

Different people will have different opinions of course but I genuinely believe the vast majority of season ticket purchasers at every club will be OK with this.

Great realistic post, think of Man U, Liverpool. etc, how many games do they get in a season, starting at 3pm, we are in the Premier Division now, we require our season ticket holders more than ever now, thank *** I have been one for 42 years on the trot, the TELEVISION MONIES, help keep this great Club going, with these monies it helps our Division's Managers with their Budgets, in how they spend it and their tactics, that decides if their team stays up or down, that's why Prince Buster's post says it ALL.

1 hour ago, Derry Drummer said:

Totally get where you're coming from DD. I've bought my ST in good faith, before I knew the fixtures and will miss this game but would've been fine for the Saturday.  I can see how late ST buyers might think it's not value for money and just PATG.

Adblock Detected