Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Unbeaten So Far.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
9 minutes ago, Rivers Cuomo said:

Some people need to get a grip, let's see where we finish in this group and how we start the season. 

Some of the comments on here just mind boggling. We've played 1 competitive game ffs. 

It's not panic stations yet but there is definite cause for concern. 

Season ticket sales down, Harkins frozen out, the squad looks to be unbalanced and lacking quality in key areas same as last season. 

I'll reserve judgment until the end of August at least though as Hartley might pull it out the bag with what we've got / make a few more signings.

Edited by nemsadzDEE

18 minutes ago, nemsadzDEE said:

Season ticket sales down, Harkins frozen out, the squad looks to be unbalanced and lacking quality in key areas same as last season. 

I'll reserve judgment until the end of August at least though as Hartley might pull it out the bag with what we've got / make a few more signings.

Season ticket sales are up on last season I believe.

20 minutes ago, nemsadzDEE said:

PB has already covered the ST's but is Harkin's frozen out ? It just might be that the club don't want to cup tie him if they're looking to move him on, makes it easier for all involved. As for the unbalanced team, while I don't disagree we're still rebuilding for the league and PH is still looking for players so we'll have to wait and see what his 'finished' squad looks like. Personally I think we'll still look light in certain area's, FB being the main one but we're still a work in progress.

Cheer up bro, we've had one crap game and its hardly panic stations.........yet. ;)

5 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

PB has already covered the ST's but is Harkin's frozen out ? It just might be that the club don't want to cup tie him if they're looking to move him on, makes it easier for all involved. As for the unbalanced team, while I don't disagree we're still rebuilding for the league and PH is still looking for players so we'll have to wait and see what his 'finished' squad looks like. Personally I think we'll still look light in certain area's, FB being the main one but we're still a work in progress.

Cheer up bro, we've had one crap game and its hardly panic stations.........yet. ;)

Season ticket sales were poor last season by all accounts, a lot of it is to do with pricing. Hopefully we'll see it increase after the next pay day.

He certainly appears to be, i hope not. 

I do agree that it's too early to judge but think there is cause for concern. 

Ok mate, will do! i'll be optimistic again before the Dumbarton game and hopefully i can make a positive post after it :-)

38 minutes ago, nemsadzDEE said:

ST sales are up.

30 minutes ago, nemsadzDEE said:

Season ticket sales were poor last season by all accounts, a lot of it is to do with pricing. Hopefully we'll see it increase after the next pay day.

He certainly appears to be, i hope not. 

I do agree that it's too early to judge but think there is cause for concern. 

Ok mate, will do! i'll be optimistic again before the Dumbarton game and hopefully i can make a positive post after it :-)

I believe the ST's were down last year, I'd guess mostly concessions as they took the biggest hike but that has to be the baseline we use, if we use anything else it can be a case of picking a season to fit an agenda. If they are up on last year then despite the price increase people are coming back I guess. 

Not sticking up for prices, while I've no problem with the full price (while wishing it was less) I think we need to do more for the younger fans, I'm even boring myself with it now though. :lol2:

I hope we've all got something to be more upbeat about after the Dumbarton game, you could feel the depression at Methil yesterday and it wasn't even anything to do with the place itself. :P

Adblock Detected