Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Injured Players

harry94

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, harry94 said:

Just wondering if there has been any update on our injured players that I have missed?

The two I have not heard about at all are Gadzhalov and Bain. What's the official word on them? Did Gadzhalov travel home to have his child?

I didn't know he was pregnant!!

2 hours ago, 8utters said:

I didn't know he was pregnant!!

His wife is pregnant (sorry to break the news to you guys) and I'm not sure if they went back to Bulgaria for them to have their child there. I assume this was to be with their family during this period.

The word with GS is that he picked up a thigh injury during training and PH decided not to risk playing him.

9 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

His wife is pregnant (sorry to break the news to you guys) and I'm not sure if they went back to Bulgaria for them to have their child there. I assume this was to be with their family during this period.

The word with GS is that he picked up a thigh injury during training and PH decided not to risk playing him.

Ah, I see. I wondered if maybe Ghadz had something he needed to tell us!! A new / first baby will be a game changer for them. Congrats to them both.

11 minutes ago, Derry Drummer said:

No. Course not. 

Was speaking to an ex-player who is also a big, big Rangers fan. He's unsure of where Stewart would fit in at Rangers but like me he see's this going to the wire and Rangers snapping him up for around £400k. He also has family connections in the west coast media although he gave no indication that he had inside info but that Stewart was someone who had been discussed.

Adblock Detected