Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Any New Signings

EuanG

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
6 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

I think we can get by with the CH's we have just now. We cannot get by with our current left back. Even on Saturday he indirectly caused the goal by being so slow he had to foul the forward and gave away the free kick. 

Good tackle, never a free kick. But because our performance was so bad the referee seems to have escaped any criticism, despite being very poor the whole match and making some absolutely baffling calls.

2 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Good tackle, never a free kick. But because our performance was so bad the referee seems to have escaped any criticism, despite being very poor the whole match and making some absolutely baffling calls.

thats the way i seen it too. clueless all game!

Thon dutch guy the dabs have signed looks no bad on paper. I actually think Billy King will be a good signing for Inverness and wished we had signed him. Also think Donati will be decent for Hamilton.

We need a creative player and Stevie Mallan has to be the ideal replacement for Harkins. I do believe he is the guy we are trying to bring in still.

As for a defender, it is a must that we bring in a big brute of a centre half who can fill in on the right. 

21 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Thon dutch guy the dabs have signed looks no bad on paper. I actually think Billy King will be a good signing for Inverness and wished we had signed him. Also think Donati will be decent for Hamilton.

We need a creative player and Stevie Mallan has to be the ideal replacement for Harkins. I do believe he is the guy we are trying to bring in still.

As for a defender, it is a must that we bring in a big brute of a centre half who can fill in on the right. 

Hartley has quite often deployed a 4-2-3-1 formation. In that attacking 3 where a creative player would most likely be arriving we have Harkins, Wighton, Stewart, Williams, Vincent, Duffy and Low who have/can play there. In addition to that, we have Loy and Yordi who may be secondary attackers/cover for Hemmings and then even Kerr has played on the right wing before. Even the two of our midfielders who are expected to be starters, Ross and McGowan, were actually naturally attacking midfielders before.

At centre back, we've only got 3 players fit and all 3 of them have spent serious time out over the last few years.At right back, Cammy Kerr has very little game experience of playing the position (he played as a wing back for Peterhead and has either previously played there for us) and then we're trying to develop O'Hara into a defensive midfielder where he's likely to be required as McGowan recovers from an injury that could potentially be a lot more serious than it looks long term.

Think that even with one player coming in to play at the back, we've still got a squad balance issue and I think that is much more important to address before signing more attackers. If we go down this route, I'd be worried we'd see see a return of the sort of 4-2-1-3 formation we saw against Kilmarnock in October.

21 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

Hartley has quite often deployed a 4-2-3-1 formation. In that attacking 3 where a creative player would most likely be arriving we have Harkins, Wighton, Stewart, Williams, Vincent, Duffy and Low who have/can play there. In addition to that, we have Loy and Yordi who may be secondary attackers/cover for Hemmings and then even Kerr has played on the right wing before. Even the two of our midfielders who are expected to be starters, Ross and McGowan, were actually naturally attacking midfielders before.

At centre back, we've only got 3 players fit and all 3 of them have spent serious time out over the last few years.At right back, Cammy Kerr has very little game experience of playing the position (he played as a wing back for Peterhead and has either previously played there for us) and then we're trying to develop O'Hara into a defensive midfielder where he's likely to be required as McGowan recovers from an injury that could potentially be a lot more serious than it looks long term.

Think that even with one player coming in to play at the back, we've still got a squad balance issue and I think that is much more important to address before signing more attackers. If we go down this route, I'd be worried we'd see see a return of the sort of 4-2-1-3 formation we saw against Kilmarnock in October.

Adblock Detected