Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Birmingham After Kane

I see in the news that Birmingham City are interested in Kane and have made enquires about his availability, but they have been told he will only leave Dens for mega money!! Great to see the club taking a stance, this bargain shop is now closed so p*ss off and leave our players alone, surely also scotches the rumours of the £250K release clause. We need Kane for the season ahead.:D

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
10 minutes ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

At his age and with his contract having another 2 seasons to run we should be guaranteed big money, if bids are to come in for him, unlike Stewart.

Yeah  dead right, but Birmingham seem all indignant that Dundee would want a fair price for him, think they all look on us as a diddy league and that they can come and plunder our players at will.

No meaning to sound like I am shooting the messenger here , but I'm getting seek o' Cubs sniffing aroond oor players.

The ineveitable will probably happen. But we have just quietened doon, fae the imminent rumours o' Stewart departing,

& we've now moved back on to Kane. If/when theY do go, I hope we are paid top dollar. Two important players for DFC.

Think we are showing that as a club we do improve players. It's what made Jim McLean turn round DUFC and I'm hopeful that PH is creating the same sort of image for the club. McGinn left a much improved player IMO, though not the finished article and GS and KH are showing the potential to get even better..

1 hour ago, Gedee said:

No meaning to sound like I am shooting the messenger here , but I'm getting seek o' Cubs sniffing aroond oor players.

The ineveitable will probably happen. But we have just quietened doon, fae the imminent rumours o' Stewart departing,

& we've now moved back on to Kane. If/when theY do go, I hope we are paid top dollar. Two important players for DFC.

Its frustrating but the only thing worse than other clubs wanting our players is no other clubs wanting our players.

As sad as I would be to see Kane go if we could get an offer of around 3m for him then I would take it , give Loy a starting slot in a central position and retain Stewart & Harkins with a big wedge left offer to continue the rebuilding of the club .

Id rather we were able to keep all our better players but given the choice id sooner see Kane go than Stewart.

1 hour ago, chomp my root said:

Its frustrating but the only thing worse than other clubs wanting our players is no other clubs wanting our players.

Chomp .... You are getting too clever by far.

But I agree that's the irony of it.

Makes me feel happy...& sad :unsure:

4 minutes ago, md20/20 said:

Could make for an exciting season with the prospect of potentially not having Stewart, Hemmings and Harkins being told he is free to leave.

I cant wait!

Weel Done md20/20 .... That is whit we need  :)

Against all adversity  :)

Positivity will prevail  ;)

We do need a laugh  :lol2:

Adblock Detected