Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Aberdeen Fans

Word on the street is that all ours and United's games against them in Dundee from now on will be early kick offs due to the behaviour of some of their fans around Dundee on Saturday.

They do seem to get awful excited about a trip to our city and have quite a noticable element who act like absolute tits every time they visit Dundee for a big game.

Quite a few Dundee fans seem to have a soft spot for them, probably due to their dislike of United but I've always found them to be arrogant b@stards when they visit here. Not all of them obviously but a fair amount of them.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Nae love for Aberdeen but I would certainly be rooting for anybody other than the ugly sisters if there was a serious challenge mounted for the league. Those two are the cancer of our game on so many levels and if any other club could get close to beating Celtic to the Premieship title I would be willing them on to success.... except the tangy jobby flingers of course. I still want to see them pumped every week :-)

• Like 1

Would want anyone but the old firm and DABs to win the league.

I don't really mind Aberdeen fans that much but their is an element of their support that see a trip here to get p*ssed up and act like dicks. I don't know if their regulars that do that in other places or if it's just here. I've spoken to some dons who say there's some fans who like to think it's the 80s and they can act like mental casuals even towards innocent people, the sad thing is a lot of them get away with it and their old enough to know better.

• Like 1

Their support have been living on past glories off the park for too long 

I've spoken to some dons who say there's some fans who like to think it's the 80s and they can act like mental casuals even towards innocent people, the sad thing is a lot of them get away with it and their old enough to know better.

Whilst true, you don't want to meet their 'real' casuals  ;)

Not talking about all Dons here but they have a real scummy away support..! Groups attacking individuals on route to the game! Heckling old men, accosting family men out of pubs.. etc    HARD AS F*&@K

Causals are just pathetic no hard,  anychunto can get pished, snort a bag o' confidence and start a fight in another town with a gang behind you..   sadly they have a few who live for this kinda thing :blink::wacko:  

Residents of the Aberdeen area have one of the highest disposable incomes in europe so I've been told..

yet they still dress like gadji's and act like clowns! 

hope the oil does run out :ph34r:

Adblock Detected