Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Peterhead V Dundee Predictions

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I expect our defence to ship goals yet again. 

Peterhead 1-4 Dundee 

Would love to see Yordi get a goal. 

Actually..totally forgot who they have in their team. 

Will be like a little reunion. Nicky Riley, Simon Ferry and Leighton McIntosh 

Edited by J_Kitamirike

I would like to think that our defence would be more than capable of holding their own against Peterhead and I would like to see them come away with a clean sheet for once in this tournament.

If our strikers play like they did in the second half against Dumbarton, then I could easily see us scoring a few goals, but that all depends on how Hartley sets us up to play and the conditions up north. No disrespect to Peterhead, but if we cannot go out there and beat them, then I really do not fancy our chances in the up and coming season and I would be concerned if we didn't bring back the three points. I do think that the half time team talk from PH on Saturday was the kick up the ass we needed.

2 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

2-2

Rory McAlister a stick on to score.

Us to win the penalty shoot out.

I really hope not, I would be concerned with our progression as a team as whole, if that was the scoreline tomorrow night come the end of the second half.

10 hours ago, J_Kitamirike said:

I expect our defence to ship goals yet again. 

Peterhead 1-4 Dundee 

Would love to see Yordi get a goal. 

Actually..totally forgot who they have in their team. 

Will be like a little reunion. Nicky Riley, Simon Ferry and Leighton McIntosh 

Remarkably Nicky Riley and Simon Ferry are both out with injuries - would never have thought that would happen.

10 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Remarkably Nicky Riley and Simon Ferry are both out with injuries - would never have thought that would happen.

Thank the stars for that.  Snedee would have had a conflict of interest had Riley been playing.  :D

8 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Funnily enough I picked up a Press and Journal the other day and saw pictures of both Riley and Ferry in action and thought 'Christ both of them fit for the same game'. A week later and they're both crocked!

Adblock Detected