Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Progress?

Like f**k it is.

All the excuses in the world no doubt tomorrow, but this is beyond justification.

A freak result and going out the cup based on one game I can get over, but putting out garbage teams and not taking it seriously I cannot. Blame lies 100% with the manager here.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 minutes ago, Abdul Latif said:

Like f**k it is.

All the excuses in the world no doubt tomorrow, but this is beyond justification.

A freak result and going out the cup based on one game I can get over, but putting out garbage teams and not taking it seriously I cannot. Blame lies 100% with the manager here.

He'll come out with his usual Pish, in the papers tomorrow and his BBC luvies, will still say he's Scotland's best young Manager and yet again us fans have to put up watching weekly this

crap anti football.

As I have said before  , we leaked goals  last season through a defence which was  simply woeful . We have lost Mc Ginn , and the E.Fife  and first half  v Dumbarton debacles highlighted this disorganised  poor defence . Doesn't matter if O'Hara and Williams can double as fullbacks- we need two decent full backs  and a defence which is organised ... the forward line can play like  Barcelona every game  but a woeful defence  will leak goals -  and the real season starts very soon .

1 minute ago, Abdul Latif said:

This has been the real season already. These have not been f**k about games. The cups are part of the season and we have arsed this part already.

Fair enough and your point accepted .... Dundee have played  like it has been pre season friendlies- you are correct about  the games  being part of the season - in short , my meaning was that these performances  give little hope for the league where there will be better teams than we have played in the Betfred cup .

Wasn't there tonight so won't be too harsh on the players, will leave that to the guys that made the big effort, but to me to lose to Peterhead is totally unacceptable, and what makes it worse is the team selection!

Ok I can accept that Kane maybe carrying a wee knock, but that game was a must win tonight as it is the League Cup one of our best chances of a trophy, and I am sure Kane could have played at least for an hour if asked to.

But then I see that Yordi, who looked really sharp when he came on Saturday, isn't even in the squad!! Ffs what is going on, do we not want to win! We were basically relying on Loy who is suffering a big lapse in confidence, to score our goals!!!......I have backed PH through thick and thin, but what is this all about?

4 minutes ago, Abernethy Dee said:

Wasn't there tonight so won't be too harsh on the players, will leave that to the guys that made the big effort, but to me to lose to Peterhead is totally unacceptable, and what makes it worse is the team selection!

Ok I can accept that Kane maybe carrying a wee knock, but that game was a must win tonight as it is the League Cup one of our best chances of a trophy, and I am sure Kane could have played at least for an hour if asked to.

But then I see that Yordi, who looked really sharp when he came on Saturday, isn't even in the squad!! Ffs what is going on, do we not want to win! We were basically relying on Loy who is suffering a big lapse in confidence, to score our goals!!!......I have backed PH through thick and thin, but what is this all about?

I must admit, I was a little taken back by the team sheet tonight and I honestly believe that PH was treating this as more like a friendly than a cup game. We should have played the same team that finished on Sat and had a full strength bench.

20 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I must admit, I was a little taken back by the team sheet tonight and I honestly believe that PH was treating this as more like a friendly than a cup game. We should have played the same team that finished on Sat and had a full strength bench.

Totally agree, just don't get what he is trying to do, and the lack of communication with the fans just leaves us all guessing and even more frustrated.

PH also said that he wanted to give all players game time, so where was Yordi?

really think he has to start to be more open with us, it's getting unhealthy and not helping anyone, we all need to be pulling together to achieve anything, still roll on Saturday miracles sometimes happen eh! Let's dust ourselves down and get behind them at the weekend!!!!

Adblock Detected