Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Mcgowan

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The limitations of our side without McGowan and Harkins were there for all to see yesterday.  In the first half we were solid and matched Thistle punch for punch but Stewart apart we did not have much in a creative sense.  Thought we played well, away from home, against a team in form and with two of out main midfield players missing.  Lets not forget - this was always going to be a hard task in those circumstances.

McGowan does so much in defence and when we are attacking, it almost goes under the radar when we are all discussing  Harkins and Stewart and the goal scoring of Clarkson.  First name on the team sheet these days and give me more moaning face barstewards like him.

If he goes to jail then so be it. Whatever sentence he gets, he'll serve half of it and be a Dee player when he comes out.

The limitations of our side without McGowan and Harkins were there for all to see yesterday.  In the first half we were solid and matched Thistle punch for punch but Stewart apart we did not have much in a creative sense.  Thought we played well, away from home, against a team in form and with two of out main midfield players missing.  Lets not forget - this was always going to be a hard task in those circumstances.

McGowan does so much in defence and when we are attacking, it almost goes under the radar when we are all discussing  Harkins and Stewart and the goal scoring of Clarkson.  First name on the team sheet these days and give me more moaning face barstewards like him.

If he goes to jail then so be it. Whatever sentence he gets, he'll serve half of it and be a Dee player when he comes out.

Regardless of whether he makes our team tick,if Paul McGowan has assaulted a Police officer  twice and goes to jail,i don't think we should welcome him back to Dens.Everyone deserves a 2nd chance but I thinks Paul's had that and not learnt his lesson.We cannot slate one club for their players/staff's misdemeanours then back one of ours because he's a good player.If it was Roberts in the same position we'd all be calling for his head.

• Like 1

Id have him back. Nobody knows the full story. we miss him badly

It's no'knowing the full story on maist topics aroond oor players that keeps the debates/discussions going on the forum.

But I do agree with you, when you say, we miss him badly and it will be *** to see him back on a regular basis.

PH is no type kind of manager, that will stand aside and hope things (players) sort themselves oot, without becoming actively involved.

Adblock Detected