Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

One Small Positive

Ludo*1

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tankulic.

Definitely a player in there and showed today that all is not lost with him.

OK Ludo ...... I'll hing on to that one wee positive thought, on the basis we've got to hing on to someting, after watching that.

And if this thread can develop into something even more positive .......fine. 

As lang as naebody posts ...... It wis jist anither,  "Bad Day at the Office"      We aw ken it wis a load o' keech today !!

Gedee, on 27 Dec 2014 - 6:32 PM, said:

OK Ludo ...... I'll hing on to that one wee positive thought, on the basis we've got to hing on to someting, after watching that.

And if this thread can develop into something even more positive .......fine. 

As lang as naebody posts ...... It wis jist anither,  "Bad Day at the Office"      We aw ken it wis a load o' keech today !!

Positive thoughts in this thread only Gedee, no matter how deluded it might seem/feel after today! But we've enough posts and threads on the forum that's making me wanna greet as the world is over as we know it!

Positive thoughts in this thread only Gedee, no matter how deluded it might seem/feel after today! But we've enough posts and threads on the forum that's making me wanna greet as the world is over as we know it!

As you say Ludo ......"But we've enough posts and threads on the forum that's making me wanna greet as the world is over as we know it!" .............  Aye is that no the truth now !!

I widnae even bather mentioning names o' these posters.

And I accept it's hard to see much positive things to say efter the days game.

All real DFC fans and suporters feel the pain, what is there to be gained in by continually rubbing salt into the wounds.       

I thought real DFC supporters, were also here to support each other, during good and bad times. Good news only please.

Today, not one of our good days.  Better days ahead ?    Och aye, of coorse there is.      Back on course and consolidate.

As you say Ludo ......"But we've enough posts and threads on the forum that's making me wanna greet as the world is over as we know it!" .............  Aye is that no the truth now !!

I widnae even bather mentioning names o' these posters.

And I accept it's hard to see much positive things to say efter the days game.

All real DFC fans and suporters feel the pain, what is there to be gained in by continually rubbing salt into the wounds.       

I thought real DFC supporters, were also here to support each other, during good and bad times. Good news only please.

Today, not one of our good days.  Better days ahead ?    Och aye, of coorse there is.      Back on course and consolidate.

"Constantly rubbing salt into the wounds" " real Dundee fc supporters" WTF?

Its  a forum for people to have there say on Dundee FC

Are you a "real fan" if you constantly praise Hartley and these players despite the rubbish that has been served up recently...

Rather guys on here were honest in there assessment whatever it may be

Adblock Detected