Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Emporours New Clothes

Ivan Drago

Going to take a lot more than elastic bands and tippy tappy sh**e to paper over that Hartley. Easily as bad as anything under Brown,rae or Kerno. Absolutely owned by a terrible side who were nothing more than well organised.

Dire and unless a rocket of Soviet proportions is put under certain players we are going to take a "just another 3 points" dicking off the dabs.

Absolute disgrace today on so many levels. I spare only Greg Stewart fron that criticism.

No doubt we will be told to slap it out and be thankful for "the best young manager" in scotland. Is that 6 games without a win???

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Can't think of many other than him who had a performance close to acceptable today.

Not asking for hartley to be binned, far from it. However performances as dire as that need questioned.

Kerno-esque.

I left early today and saw, that I can remember, four shots at goal by Dundee players. The same player had three of those shots, the same player ran at and hassled St. Mirren constantly and was MoM for me before being prematurely substituted. I also thought Gary Irvine had a decent if not outstanding game.

Your synopsis is about as accurate as your spelling.
Today was poor, very poor but we have been decent for most of the season, only games we have been poor in (IMHO) are first game v DABs, Ross County, Hamilton and today.
To compare it to the horseshit Kerno and Rae served up in a lower league is nonsense. He has had to rebuild a Championship team which you slated on Mad constantly on a budget and try to keep us up. So far we are miles clear of the bottom teams.
Shame you only seem to post negative stuff about the club, you slate the players, management and everything about the club at every opportunity and it's tiresome as f**k.
But hey, whatever gets you attention.

Moderators Note:

Grammatical errors and spelling mistakes are for the class room and not a forum.

Thank-you for your time :)

• Like 1

Today was poor, very poor but we have been decent for most of the season, only games we have been poor in (IMHO) are first game v DABs, Ross County, Hamilton and today.

To compare it to the horseshit Kerno and Rae served up in a lower league is nonsense. He has had to rebuild a Championship team which you slated on Mad constantly on a budget and try to keep us up. So far we are miles clear of the bottom teams.

Shame you only seem to post negative stuff about the club, you slate the players, management and everything about the club at every opportunity and it's tiresome as ######.

Tooshay.

Shame you only seem to post negative stuff about the club, you slate the players, management and everything about the club at every opportunity and it's tiresome as ######.

Firstly apologies for any spelling errors. As a pedant that is as painful to me as some of our wing play today.

Secondly I take issue with your comment I only post negative stuff. For example Ive have been vociferous in my praise of Konrad, he had a mare today. You can sugar coat it any way you like but in front of a decent crowd that was an awful perfomance today.

We are on a run of terrible results. I pray to *** it doesn't continue or we are staring down the barrel of another Derby hiding. I'm sure that is something neither of us relish.

Adblock Detected