Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

My Homepage Is Now Yelow ..... And I Don't Like It !

gedee

A few days ago the homepage (Google/Firefox) on my computer turned yellow.

Well, a full yellow background, but quite readable.       But I totally hate it !!

Is my newish computer starting to go" funny" or is this the new style from Google ?

I do not use Yahoo now, but I notice it still has the white background.

If deciding to repond, please keep it simple........very simple. Thank you.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days ago the homepage (Google/Firefox) on my computer turned yellow.

Well, a full yellow background, but quite readable.       But I totally hate it !!

Is my newish computer starting to go" funny" or is this the new style from Google ?

I do not use Yahoo now, but I notice it still has the white background.

If deciding to repond, please keep it simple........very simple. Thank you.

Are you getting plenty sleep Gedee?

Hmmm...

I would normal immediately say it's a monitor problem... but then you say other pages are white as normal...

Odd one that. I don;t *think* there are individual settings on google to change the background colour...?

And you say this happens whatever browser you use?

Hello Joe ..... The bad news is, it is still YELLOW !!

The good news is, going into google, using other browsers it goes back to normal !!

The bad news is, I am uptight now, discovering I am only one wi' this problem !!

(I thought is wis google jist trying oot a new colour)

So it might be using firefox/mozilla that is the problem ?  ...... WELL DONE IN SUGGESTING BROWSER ......Although no sure whit tae dae noo.

Are you getting plenty sleep Gedee?

Hello Boba ' ..... When I read Joe's suggestion, I wisnae too convinced, and I wis mair inclined to believe the problem might be lack o' sleep ( bearing in mind my 20 oors a day eh spend on the forum)

But then I remembered, I upped my personal self-medication (threefold) to compensate for my lack of sleep ...... aboot a hundred tablets a day noo !!

So knowing it couldnae be that, I re-read Joe's post again ..... and I think he might be on the mark.

Mind, I am no sayin' you were entirely wrang Boba, 'cause if I stare at it lang enough, it now keeps changin' into a range o' colours. Strange eh ?

( I think eh wull have to further increase the dosage !! )

...... Sorry aboot aw that above.   You made a really funny comment, and in return, I send ye back a load o' auld keech !!

(It's the over-medicated-lack o'- sleep-syndrome)

Its just the Mozilla homepage drawing attention to its fund raising campaign - will be back to normal soon

HH66 ..... Is that a genuine response ...... or is aw my bletherin madE an erse o' my ain topic ?

I think it is a genuine response ......so thank you.

In fact thank you all.

Hello Boba ' ..... When I read Joe's suggestion, I wisnae too convinced, and I wis mair inclined to believe the problem might be lack o' sleep ( bearing in mind my 20 oors a day eh spend on the forum)

But then I remembered, I upped my personal self-medication (threefold) to compensate for my lack of sleep ...... aboot a hundred tablets a day noo !!

So knowing it couldnae be that, I re-read Joe's post again ..... and I think he might be on the mark.

Mind, I am no sayin' you were entirely wrang Boba, 'cause if I stare at it lang enough, it now keeps changin' into a range o' colours. Strange eh ?

( I think eh wull have to further increase the dosage !! )

...... Sorry aboot aw that above.   You made a really funny comment, and in return, I send ye back a load o' auld keech !!

(It's the over-medicated-lack o'- sleep-syndrome)

Ha ha..

I remember a trip to Glastonbury festival many moons ago and I hadn't slept for about three days!

Everything was a yellowish colour on the way hame :-)

Yip its a genuine reply - as soon as you go away from the home page all others are as normal

HH66 ..... Thank you for your confirmation.

Although I did believe your initial response to be genuine, the longer it remained yellow, the dafter and mair frustrated I would have become.

And then the doubts would really grow.          

Understand the need to fundraise. I'm no sae sure irritating their customers, is the best way to dae it. Mind eh could be a miserable auld goat !!

Adblock Detected