Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

'pictures of Scotland' B B C)

Gedee

21 hours ago, gedee said:

As mentioned above, I like to run any eye over the photos sent in on BBC News Scotland; which I quickly read on a daily basis...

Some of these pics are tremendous & looking at them, even from a totally unprofessional viewpoint, it always makes me feel a lot better,. Reminding me, how lucky I am to be Scottish & a long-time resident in such a lovely, grand place..

These are the best judged pics by BBC over the past year...

Everything is subjective, so no sae sure I'd necessarily agre with their selection.

But that said, they're fine ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-59811852

Thinking about the world, there must be plenty countries & areas, that just like Sotland, all of us have good reason to be less proud of...whether it be because the way wo have treated others, or under the banner of "improvement, education & enlightenent" (exploitation, might be a more suitable comment) we have left them, & their country, bereft & possibly even worse off

Not quite sure, why I am sounding all political here, because that was not my intention.

There are a few on the forum here HK' just like yourself, scattered all around our world.

Maybe some others, wid like to describe/show, the finer aspects of these far off lands.

I'm not well-travelled man & at my stage of life, a few pics might be best I can hope for :bye:

• 2 weeks later...

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

It disnae tak any skill to add a "link"... (And, as I said earlier, eh've nae camera skills)

So no credit to me fir adding an update again fae BBC Scotland's recent readers pics.

That said, there are some Fine Photies there. The Cullen Pier, which is no far fae me,

held particular interest, because the wee bit fishing I can manage these days, is now

confined to end of pier stuff up & aroond the Moray Coast (when weather etc. allows)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-59882228

Adblock Detected