Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Best football played in seasons

Raptor

As the title, this must be the best football I have seen Dundee play in seasons, Exciting football, great goals and a fantastic vibe around the team and players…

Apart from a few capitulations against the Ugly sisters and the odd bad results away from home..

Still top six with 6 games left until the split,  when Premiership survival was the aim in our first season in the top flight. 

Yes, the result tonight is a sore one and possibly the tactics were poor, but to ask for the managers head and for certain players to never wear the dark blue again are outrageous comments… Yes I’m hurting but if you are a long suffering Dundee supporter, you should be used to this… 

Onto next week and hopefully bounce back, as we have done several times this season. 

DTID 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
43 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Disagree, this is the worst night in my 150 years supporting the club. Sack the manager, the board and the ballboys.

Just sack everyone and liquidate the club. That would be a proportionate response to what happened at Celtic Park. Our suffering cannot go on. We need closure. 

Apart from the games against the old firm (which I never enjoy anyway) this is the first season in years I have actually enjoyed. 

Our last 2 Premiership seasons were dire under Mcintyre and McPake/Mcghee. We went long barren spells where you genuinely couldn't see where a win was going to come from. We couldn't defend or score and just looked completely out of our depth. 

Even our last 2 promotion campaigns were turgid to watch. Last season was a long slog with some horrific performances, and we just scraped over the line with the lowest points tally in Championship history. In the playoff winning campaign we were brutal for most of the season, lucky to scrape 2nd and hit form just before the playoffs.

The last season I genuinely enjoyed watching us play was when we had Stewart, Hemmings and Harkins. 

Last night was brutal no doubt. Have seen many Dundee sides take hidings at Parkhead though and this team is nowhere near as bad as some of them that went before. 

Adblock Detected