Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Big Dundee Discussion Thread

Mr Sensible

3 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Loving the statement made at the end of the web page

'Finally, the directors would like to thank all the stakeholders at the club, including supporters and staff, whose contributions are vital for the long term success of the club'.

Seemingly we're all stakeholders but deserve to know nothing, are taken for granted and are treated like idiots. Incredible.

Hi PB,

Surely you should know by now that the supporters are usually taken for granted as they are expected to hand over their hard earned money either buying a season or PATG and say nothing.

If there are no supporters handing over their money then the club will cease to exist.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
4 hours ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

I assumed Islay was waiting for return calls from the transport minister ( ferries/ piers/ timex brae), jnb( various) and the selling agent ( signage)? That poor lad jake has had to leave his job now that Islay s on the case - hopefully he hasn’t transferred to companies house or the boy will lose his mind

Hi DBK,

You did not carefully read my post otherwise you would have noticed that Jake left the company 3 weeks before I made my initial phone call. 

7 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

Is the guy that works at Dens absolutely certain that JN is on a salary that is paid by the club?

Is he not maybe on a 'consultancy fee'? If that is the case then the club won't be paying NI, pension, health care etc. as he would be responsible for these himself via a (probably) limited company - maybe of course FPS employs him, pays his salary and invoices the club for his services 😉 

Hi PB,

When Dave McKinnon was Chief Executive he was paid an annual salary of £48,000. (Source Companies House).

1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

He never left, he was dragged into a small white van..... facts Dougie... facts! 😂😘

Well it was certainly not down to me. He must have discovered this forum and knew that it was only a matter of time before someone posted on TDBF that the Development Land for sale sign had not been removed despite the site having been sold in July 2016. 

5 minutes ago, islaydarkblue said:

Well it was certainly not down to me. He must have discovered this forum and knew that it was only a matter of time before someone posted on TDBF that the Development Land for sale sign had not been removed despite the site having been sold in July 2016. 

Yeah those were the good old days, found a phoblob:null/8cfccb0a-fb48-46ab-a077-2f9441cdedb2to of Jake, Nelms and Yourself putting up the for sale sign:

oldpic.jpg

1 hour ago, Mr Sensible said:

125,000 pa...

Do you honestly think we can sustain these losses year on year?

He begged for 1000 extra fans, hows that going?

Losing fans week in week out...

Maybe he is worth his hefty salary...

Then again...

Hi Mr Sensible.

See my post number 83 which shows the full annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2017.

Adblock Detected