Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

If Today Has Proven Anything

14 hours ago, ThelegendthatisBeto said:

I'm glad we got relegated, I said it to my mate last week, as a club we needed it. A fresh start was needed badly.

Relegation was a shocker, when we ought to have been gradually building on PH's initial success, and though I'd find it impossible to get those exact words out (as it took us 'doon beside the arabs'), I absolutely agree that a clearout & fresh start was desperately necessary.

A big step backwards, to allow a roots-up rebuild, and three steps forward.

Loads of wee positive moves this summer, hopefully all rebuilding the foundations of another gradually improving few seasons. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
15 hours ago, paulitto said:

Don't know if this feels right, but am slightly glad we got relegated last season now. Don't think the DAB would have got anything like the players we have got in so far.

The DAB did serve a purpose after all. Allowed us to strip all his crap out and start again with the right man at the helm now💪

It's a no from me.

I'd have preferred we rebuilt the team in the division above as i think we'd have a better choice of player.  The unknown is would Mcintyre have survived - we'd need to ask the BodD that one.  

Adblock Detected