Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

So We're Safe, Now On To Next Season.

5 hours ago, Gedee said:

I am aware of both terms, and heard them used.

But does that mean, they're OK, & not offensive? 

Still no sure, why you included it in yir response.

Someone who is English and lives on Islay is called a White Settler while someone who comes from the rest of Scotland and lives on Islay is called an Incomer.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 hours ago, Harold Finch said:

I thought The Port Charlotte Posse called you The Seeker of Truth and Justice :)

And Leaders of the way....

In the Original & Authentic, Sacrificial, Harvest-Time, Fire Burning Festivals, of Visiting Tourists, who overstay their Welcome.

The Topic, "So We're Safe Now, On To Next Season" could also be the mantra for, the long- time local residents

Especially those more actively involved in the Sacrificial Burning. But eh ken fine weel it's no'...So back to Topic.

6 hours ago, HK Blues said:

Hard to believe! ?

Before we back on topic just a quick reply to your post.

At the end of April 2015 I had a stair heid barney with a Port Charlotte resident who told me I would never be welcome on Islay as I was an incomer.

What a cheek he had saying this as this person subsequently admitted that he came from Falkirk and he is also a Rangers supporter.

3 hours ago, Gedee said:

The Topic, "So We're Safe Now, On To Next Season" could also be the mantra for, the long- time local residents

Especially those more actively involved in the Sacrificial Burning. But eh ken fine weel it's no'...So back to Topic.

Back on Topic.

We now have two months before we have to start worrying about the results when the League Cup starts in the middle of July.

Adblock Detected