Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Partick Thistle FC Board Update

TheDarkBlues

4 minutes ago, BCram said:

Very disappointed by this. She seemed to be a sensible administrator. Suppose if the recommendation is Hearts do not get relegated then it will be an impossible situation for her. Minority report might have been a better way. Be understanding if John Nelms took a similar approach if the promises that led to turning our No vote into a Yes turned out to be worthless. Would prefer a minority report if only to show who is thinking about the situation and that there are alternative views.

Why should we give a flying f**k about what’s going or not going on regarding Dundee FC until somebody with a pair of plums tells us that the path Nelms went down is detrimental to the club..and up until now I haven’t heard anything of the sort apart from the sh*t I’m hearing of people assuming this happened and some f**cking thing else happened regarding the vote..away for 🥃 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, mitch said:

Why should we give a flying f**k about what’s going or not going on regarding Dundee FC until somebody with a pair of plums tells us that the path Nelms went down is detrimental to the club..and up until now I haven’t heard anything of the sort apart from the sh*t I’m hearing of people assuming this happened and some f**cking thing else happened regarding the vote..away for 🥃 

Only thing on the table at the moment is Reconstruction, if Nelms sticks to his original plan , we can set up compensation talks for play off places, compensation talks for relegated clubs , how supporters have been disadvantaged with losing money on season tickets they’ve paid for .

Looks like at this moment Nelms U turn has been a waste of time and all it has done has put a mistrust in our Club.

1 hour ago, BCram said:

Very disappointed by this. She seemed to be a sensible administrator. Suppose if the recommendation is Hearts do not get relegated then it will be an impossible situation for her. Minority report might have been a better way. Be understanding if John Nelms took a similar approach if the promises that led to turning our No vote into a Yes turned out to be worthless. Would prefer a minority report if only to show who is thinking about the situation and that there are alternative views.

I can see that being a real problem for Leanne Dempster as Hibs decision maker. A lot of Hibs fans will be furious if she is seen to come up or support a situation that keeps Hearts in the top flight. Clubs voted to send Rangers down purely because they feared a fan backlash. Could be something similar happens here.

1 hour ago, Dcsarmy said:

Only thing on the table at the moment is Reconstruction, if Nelms sticks to his original plan , we can set up compensation talks for play off places, compensation talks for relegated clubs , how supporters have been disadvantaged with losing money on season tickets they’ve paid for .

Looks like at this moment Nelms U turn has been a waste of time and all it has done has put a mistrust in our Club.

If that’s the case , like I said in my post , why not wait until we find out the truth before we rip the sh*t out of him.Dont get me wrong , I’ve been pissed off with him for parts of the season with things that are known , but until I find out what the pros and cons are I’ll be holding judgment 

Adblock Detected