Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Fixtures appearing on "Unread Content"

Gedee

Question

Admin John/Staff/Or Anyone....How do I "delete the list of fixtures" that appear everytime when I go into new topics/thread?

I have tried signing out & signing in again. And also "delete as read". But it's still there. My grandson might help if complicated

6 minutes ago, gedee said:

Admin John/Staff/Or Anyone....How do I "delete the list of fixtures" that appear everytime when I go into new topics/thread?

I have tried signing out & signing in again. And also "delete as read". But it's still there. My grandson might help if complicated

Same here

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I'll have to fix this issue, but it may take a while.

There is a workaround, but it means following a few steps to get there.

Click on Activity on the main menu, and then 'My Activity Streams' and click on 'Create New Stream'.

Give the stream a title, check all the boxes on the left-hand side (like in the image) and save it.

image.png

Every time you want to view, click on Activity, My Activity Steam and select the new custom stream.

You can set this Custom stream as your default, this way you won't see the fixtures.

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I'll have to fix this issue, but it may take a while.

There is a workaround, but it means following a few steps to get there.

Click on Activity on the main menu, and then 'My Activity Streams' and click on 'Create New Stream'.

Give the stream a title, check all the boxes on the left-hand side (like in the image) and save it.

image.png

Every time you want to view, click on Activity, My Activity Steam and select the new custom stream.

You can set this Custom stream as your default, this way you won't see the fixtures.

Thank you John  (again) for your usual quick response.

I'll get Jamie my grandson to follow your instructions :chin:

On 22/08/2023 at 08:35, gedee said:

Thank you John (Appreciate)...

We can always rely on your good self to go that extra step...Take Care Old Son :wub:

That List of  Future Fixtures keeps popping up again John each time I enter DBF...

Can you fix it from your side please? Or will I send Heavy Squad to sort you out :explode:

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

It's on my to-do list, not sure when I will be able to get around to this.

Thank you for getting back John...

Although, I have to tell you the "Heavy Squad" is no blessed, with the same patience as myself ;)

They are Chappin at the bit...But "My voices" are monitoring the situation. And it's all in control :ph34r:

On 08/11/2023 at 15:37, gedee said:

Thank you for getting back John...

Although, I have to tell you the "Heavy Squad" is no blessed, with the same patience as myself ;)

They are Chappin at the bit...But "My voices" are monitoring the situation. And it's all in control :ph34r:

Hi John...Hope eh'm no being premature here...But it looks like, you've fixed the problem. Thank You.

No gonna lie here & say it was easy, controlling the Heavy Squad  Copious amounts o blood was shed.

But I won through (Trying to move on & no dwell on things too much) But Special Lady at my side :wub:

Look after yourself, family, friends, John. Together we'll beat adversity, in whatever shape it comes.

3 hours ago, gedee said:

Hi John...Hope eh'm no being premature here...But it looks like, you've fixed the problem. Thank You.

No gonna lie here & say it was easy, controlling the Heavy Squad  Copious amounts o blood was shed.

But I won through (Trying to move on & no dwell on things too much) But Special Lady at my side :wub:

Look after yourself, family, friends, John. Together we'll beat adversity, in whatever shape it comes.

I haven't fixed the issue, I had to remove the application due to the amount of bugs which was causing the issue you were talking about.

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I haven't fixed the issue, I had to remove the application due to the amount of bugs which was causing the issue you were talking about.

Weel John, I'll not say anything yet to the Heavy Squad.

Athough I'm no sure My Voices will keep it a Secret :sadno:

If you decide to slip off that Pedestal, that I put you on

Be as quiet as you can They're starting to get restless

Adblock Detected