Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Fixtures appearing on "Unread Content"

Gedee

Question

Admin John/Staff/Or Anyone....How do I "delete the list of fixtures" that appear everytime when I go into new topics/thread?

I have tried signing out & signing in again. And also "delete as read". But it's still there. My grandson might help if complicated

Hello John ... Although the issue above appeared to solve itself it has now returned....And it's making it a pain to access & respond to any posts. The probem was around the Fixture Lists appearing each time I pressed "unread content" (It may be the case other members are having the same problem)

So I guess I am asking again for help please, from yourself or anyone to allow me to get into the active messages , without going throgh Fixture List eachtime....

This occasionally appears [Template core/front/streams/streamItems is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(Am I right in assuming the above is for Admin to address) Thank You.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hello, Gedee's grandson here.

Just a short message to let you know that I tried the steps to "temporarily resolve" the problem about a week or two ago with no success, however having tried it again today (following exact same steps), it has succeeded in removing the fixtures.

I don't know why it didn't work before and is now, or indeed if it will continue working, but thought best to give you the update.

The "official" unread content stream is still problematic as per above post, either showing fixtures permanently, or sometimes showing nothing except the error message.

On 02/12/2023 at 11:46, gedee said:

Hello, Gedee's grandson here.

Just a short message to let you know that I tried the steps to "temporarily resolve" the problem about a week or two ago with no success, however having tried it again today (following exact same steps), it has succeeded in removing the fixtures.

I don't know why it didn't work before and is now, or indeed if it will continue working, but thought best to give you the update.

The "official" unread content stream is still problematic as per above post, either showing fixtures permanently, or sometimes showing nothing except the error message.

Hi Ludo ... THANKS FOR THE WEE "GREEN+ THINGY" acknowledging  My Grandson's Post.

He/me appreciate that. Lets me know someone understood my predicament/frustation :wub:

(At the moment it's still huddin up and seems to have giving me the incentive to post again)

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm glad you got it sorted @gedee because I'm struggling and it's how I tend to read the forum too!

Get it sorted @TheDarkBlues - make my life easier. These 1st world problems need sorted. :lol:

Thanks Ludo (I'll pass this on to my Grandson)

Up to now, it's still working awa fine ... But sadly noo, neither me or My Voices, have anything to Say/Post :chin:

It may be a while before eh see him...He's avoiding me, since I passed on  "1st World Problems Issues ":chaplin:

Always enjoy your posts Freend...You (like a few others)manage to combine info, knowledge, & humour :happyyes:

(Like your 2easy step instructions" a few months ago, to access Courier Online) ;)

4 hours ago, gedee said:

Thanks Ludo (I'll pass this on to my Grandson)

Up to now, it's still working awa fine ... But sadly noo, neither me or My Voices, have anything to Say/Post :chin:

It may be a while before eh see him...He's avoiding me, since I passed on  "1st World Problems Issues ":chaplin:

Always enjoy your posts Freend...You (like a few others)manage to combine info, knowledge, & humour :happyyes:

(Like your 2easy step instructions" a few months ago, to access Courier Online) ;)

I'm working on this just now, Gedee.

Hopefully, I will have this issue sorted by next week.

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I'm working on this just now, Gedee.

Hopefully, I will have this issue sorted by next week.

Thank you John...Although as said, it's all fine at the moment...Mind, you should be having a break.

But eh ken how ye feel...It's sic a grand Forum, it draws ye back in...But dinnae be overdoing it now.

On 08/12/2023 at 19:56, gedee said:

Thank you John...Although as said, it's all fine at the moment...Mind, you should be having a break.

But eh ken how ye feel...It's sic a grand Forum, it draws ye back in...But dinnae be overdoing it now.

Hi @gedee

Hope you're well and doing good my auld freeend! :)

Just let you know that this has been corrected and should work as expected.

59 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Hi @gedee

Hope you're well and doing good my auld freeend! :)

Just let you know that this has been corrected and should work as expected.

Thank you John .... Yes, all appears fine again on the forum/computer front.

On personal level, some days better than others (As is the case with others)

Adblock Detected