Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

How to Purchase Season Tickets for 2024/25.

16 minutes ago, Attilio said:

A few of us in this situation and it sounds like it is the shop for us. You could contact the shop and ask them to associate your sons ticket with your email address but that would entail getting through by phone. A shop visit is maybe the easiest.

Yeah I'll nip into shop this week thanks for reply 👍

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

It was only my ticket that showed up when I put in the barcode so I'll just nip in to shop this week and get it sorted. Thanks for reply though 👍

👍🏼

Guys,

Quick question - renewing for next year - senior ticket. Does the senior option come up when renewing or is everything defaulted to Adult? If Adult is it the case that you confirm you qualify for senior and they then refund the difference? Apologies - not too clear on guidance as far as I can see.

28 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Guys,

Quick question - renewing for next year - senior ticket. Does the senior option come up when renewing or is everything defaulted to Adult? If Adult is it the case that you confirm you qualify for senior and they then refund the difference? Apologies - not too clear on guidance as far as I can see.

When you click or double click on your seat it should offer you the range of tickets. Then you select concession. I didn’t need evidence of my age but I emailed the ticket office a copy of my driving licence just in case. If that fails head into shop, I had to!

9 minutes ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

When you click or double click on your seat it should offer you the range of tickets. Then you select concession. I didn’t need evidence of my age but I emailed the ticket office a copy of my driving licence just in case. If that fails head into shop, I had to!

Cheers BCG👍

Adblock Detected