Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Marquee Signing

Alf Resco

Just now, Prince Buster said:

Best you get to the bookies with £1 because if that comes off and you don't you'll regret it.

I'll put ma hoose on it and then buy Dens and Chelsea's first X1, AND GREG STEWART ON A 7 YEAR CONTRACT

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
15 minutes ago, J_Kitamirike said:

If it somehow is Chris Maguire, he scored 17 last season for Oxford so I'm pretty sure he would score well into double figures for us.

It would be great if it was Maguire but I cant see Oxford letting Maguire with 17 goals come to us and them keeping Hemmings with 6 goals

I would be happy if Hemmings come home in time to slay the arabs again :)

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Or buy Utd's first XI, default on the payments, enter Admin after donating all your money to me then hey presto the DAB's are Fooked.  :bop:

Good idea, BUT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME ? I will throw my money into an en suite  at an Auld Folks' Hame wae  stoating nurses. :bye: 

If Hemmings and Stewart are ever reunited, the club they play for together again will be rewarded. 

Paired up at Cowdebeath - goals galore and on fire

Paired up at Dundee - as above

Hemmings at Oxford without Stewart - Poor season for goals

Stewart at Birmingham without Hemmings - Dreadful season with no goals at all

They are the footballing version of Ant & Dec and need re-united asap. Neither of them is currently in rehab mind you :o 

1 minute ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I'm gonna gie you it back once they're deid.

Sounds as if a deal could be struck - demolish the Stickle and use it as foundations for the lavvies at the Nou Camperdown --- a double s*** UPON . :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

Harzarding a guess but, With the Interim hearing tomorrow at Dundee Sheriff Court; Dundee Fc v Paul Hartley. The club might announce somthing to take away the focus from the courts? 

That's if there is anything to announce yet, deals might be at an early stage and player who's contracts are out will more than likely still be on holidays

2 minutes ago, GregTeamDee said:

Harzarding a guess but, With the Interim hearing tomorrow at Dundee Sheriff Court; Dundee Fc v Paul Hartley. The club might announce somthing to take away the focus from the courts? 

Got a feeling they'll wait until it's done. No point in announcing the signing of Ronaldinho then telling a court you've no money to pay Hartley his dough.

Adblock Detected