Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Phrases That Neil McCann Might Avoid While Learning French

Gedee

In a Newspaper Article it said because of the increase in New French Speaking Players to DFC, NM was now going to attemp to learn French :wacko:

"I'm expecting you guys, to give me everything you've got for the full ninety minutes. Not just show me "bits & bobs"

If you can do this at Brechin, you will be weel rewarded by ... A choice o' a Big Meaty Inging Forfar Bridie, or Hot Juicy Steamy Dundee Peh !!" :drool:

"Vot kind of person is this Nelly Mc Cannie? I not look see his...Big Meaty Forfar Bridie or Hot SteamyJuicy Peh. He no seeing my bits & bobs":jawdrop:

"Thought DFC was the Respectable Club. Next door was Smelly Farty Club ... THINK WE MAYBE GO HAVE ANOTHER WORD WI' MR. NELLY":chaplin: 

(ps why not people in Dundee not speak proper english)

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Well cundie comes from the French conduit.

How about....

Deja Vu....a nite club or same tippy tappy stuff every week?

Coup de Grace....Wighton goal in Doon derby

Laissez faire....leave the ba tae me

la plus ca change....same shite again

Cul de sac....up the wrang dreel

Mange tous....eh eht it a

Je bois hier.....eh wiz in the bevvy last night

etc etc

"I say to Mr Nelly"

"Sir, I do apologise, it appears I am still having a little trouble...interpreting, what it is exactly you are saying"

"AND THEN ALL HE DOES IS KEEP REAPEATING HIMSELF AGAIN & AGAIN. EACH TIME GETTING LOUDER"

(Then all nod their head in agreement saying"..."It all becomes so bothersome, I do wish he'd speak english"

Qu'est-ce que tu fous Faissel? Passe la balle, nom de dieu! (What the f**k are you doing Faissal? Pass the ball, for God's sake!)

Tu m’emmerdes Marcus! (You are really pissing me off now Marcus!)

Péno, ya péno, là!  Va te faire foutre! (Go f**k yourself ref! That's a penalty all day long!)

6 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Qu'est-ce que tu fous Faissel? Passe la balle, nom de dieu! (What the f**k are you doing Faissal? Pass the ball, for God's sake!)

Tu m’emmerdes Marcus! (You are really pissing me off now Marcus!)

Péno, ya péno, là!  Va te faire foutre! (Go f**k yourself ref! That's a penalty all day long!)

Hope this thread goes on & on ...You awe deserve "likes" for your responses.But if I do I'll be in trouble fae John.

I can guarantee, eh'll not be speaking fluent French at the end of it. But it's sure to give me a well needed laugh:chaplin:

Adblock Detected