Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Celtic stats

blueboy

Surprisingly good. 

Five corners each.

They had 10 shots on target, we had two. They had two off target (woodwork I take it), we had four. 

Goalkeeper saves one and three respectively. 

75/25 possession, doubt if we've done much better against Celtic. 

McCann dismissed it as a "freak result" on Sportscene, very kind I thought. It was a mixture of superb finishing from Celtic and shocking defending from us. More of a 4-0, which I'd have taken beforehand!

Oh, and Rangers had 43 shots against Ross Co. 

Edited by blueboy

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
7 minutes ago, blueboy said:

Surprisingly good. 

Five corners each.

They had 10 shots on target, we had two. They had two off target (woodwork I take it), we had four. 

McCann dismissed it as a "freak result" on Sportscene, very kind I thought. It was a mixture of superb finishing from Celtic and shocking defending from us. More of a 4-0, which I'd have taken beforehand!

Stating the obvious here, but when you've lost 7-1 it's hard to dress it up as anything other than a mauling.  

1 hour ago, blueboy said:

Surprisingly good. 

Five corners each.

Watched the full 90+ minutes.

We scored two perfectly good goals.

We possibly could have scored another one or two with the pressure we had in the first two minutes and when Bakayoko was sent through one on one but was too slow and indecisive as per his entire first 45 minute performance.

Celtic scored seven perfectly good goals, hit the woodwork twice I think and were playing shooty in at times. It could have been ten or more as are most games of these nature when you ship 5, 6 or 7 goals.

1 hour ago, blueboy said:

Oh, and Rangers had 43 shots against Ross Co. 

Does that mean they'll score 23 against us at Dens? 🙈

11 hours ago, Cerulean said:

For me the most galling stat, outwith the obvious one, was the fact that we only fouled them 5 (five) times!

Been the story of the season. We've fouled the least in the league, are mid-table for bookings and are top for penalties conceded 😂

On 29/02/2024 at 21:49, Cerulean said:

Aye, right enough. We should maybe do what others do to us and 'rotate' the in-your-face fouls to break up the play.

Of course we should-that's how you play against technically better teams.

Adblock Detected