Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Billy Dodds

Cobra

Billy Dodds  

178 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dodds returning to the Dens dugout as assistant?

2. 2. Will Dodds returning stop you going to games?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
10 minutes ago, skullduggery said:

There is another option. McIntyre can step down and decide he cannot do the job without Dodds. We can then advertise the post and decide on the best candidate without any baggage regarding trying to destroy the club.

I just worry about the quality of candidates if JM was to resign over this. The club will be seen as a basket case. I think any manager with a decent reputation would give us a swerve. 

1 minute ago, Edin_Dee said:

So you hate Dodds because he voted against the CVA, the implication of which would have been you wouldn’t have been able to watch your team. But because of Dodds being an employee you won’t watch your team play anyway. That to me doesn’t make sense. The club will always be more important than any individual. 

If the fans stop going to the games then that is just as likely to kill the club as what Dodds did. 

I'm not going to argue with a fellow Dee over Billy Dodds mate. I personally could not accept him ever being employed by Dundee FC, no matter what the circumstances. That is my opinion. You have yours and are entitled to it mate, but I cant agree with it.

1 minute ago, skullduggery said:

MCINTYRE has signed a contract. Dodds has signed nothing. If JMc is not happy then he can resign. No great loss IMO

You are right that is an option but I don't think anyone is considering that. McIntyre has been given a great opportunity at one of Scotland's bigger clubs in the Premiership. His new employers are convinced he is the man for the job and they want to give him whatever he needs and unfortunately that includes Dodds.

It looks to me that McIntyre is here to stay and it's just a matter of time until Dodds joins him.

1 minute ago, Cobra said:

You are right that is an option but I don't think anyone is considering that. McIntyre has been given a great opportunity at one of Scotland's bigger clubs in the Premiership. His new employers are convinced he is the man for the job and they want to give him whatever he needs and unfortunately that includes Dodds.

It looks to me that McIntyre is here to stay and it's just a matter of time until Dodds joins him.

I 'm not disagreeing with you Cobra, I think you are right. I am just saying it would be the final straw for me.

2 minutes ago, skullduggery said:

I'm not going to argue with a fellow Dee over Billy Dodds mate. I personally could not accept him ever being employed by Dundee FC, no matter what the circumstances. That is my opinion. You have yours and are entitled to it mate, but I cant agree with it.

Fair enough mate. It really is a shambles situation we’ve found ourselves in! 

2 minutes ago, Edin_Dee said:

Fair enough mate. It really is a shambles situation we’ve found ourselves in! 

Correct mate it is a shambles and we should not be on a forum at 00:30 on a Sunday morning voicing our opinions on who should be our Assistant Manager. This lies at John Nelms feet and him only. You want to be CEO of a football club at least familiarize yourself with the recent history of the club.

Just now, skullduggery said:

Correct mate it is a shambles and we should not be on a forum at 00:30 on a Sunday morning voicing our opinions on who should be our Assistant Manager. This lies at John Nelms feet and him only. You want to be CEO of a football club at least familiarize yourself with the recent history of the club.

I would just like to add, in what was one of the most traumatic times in the clubs history.

1 hour ago, Edin_Dee said:

GET DODDS IN NOW! 

All our hopes of staying up are on Macintyre turning this around. If JM thinks Dodds is best assistant to help us do that then I’ll accept it for the greater good of the club. 

You cannot be serious.

If Billy Dodds had his way there would have been no Dundee Football Club in its current form. Maybe a new team playing in the Highland League. 

Adblock Detected