Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Bucket List

DeeMo

On September 11, 2016 at 13:05, DeeMo said:

On my bucket list is to attend a game at  the Wesfalenstadion and stand on the yellow wall. Would love it to be a game against Bayern Munich. Also would like to go to see Borussia Monchengladbach play.

Apart from that sport wise would love to go to see the Ashes test matches in Australia over Christmas and new year, attend the men's Wimbledon final and the Monaco Grand Prix. 

Has anyone on here done any of these things and also what is on you guys bucket lists ? 

I've been to the westfalenstadion and stood in the yellow wall (south stand). A really good experience, but I still prefer the shed on Derby day!

Ive been to the Dortmund vs Schalke Derby but couldn't get in the  south stand - that may have been on a par if I'd got a ticket for the yellow wall!

Ive also been to see Augsburg and St Pauli and have been to a few Bayern matches. 

I don't tend to go on holiday like everyone else - I just have long weekends away somewhere in Europe (huge fan of Germany) as often as I can - only downside is you miss the Dees :(

The Ali Sami Yen is the best atmosphere I've ever been in. Absolutely terrifying.

I quite fancy a Polish match (preferably a derby) but it's harder to get others interested.

Apart from football stuff I would like to skydive and win the Euromillions!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
20 hours ago, Bubster said:

I've been to the westfalenstadion and stood in the yellow wall (south stand). A really good experience, but I still prefer the shed on Derby day!

Ive been to the Dortmund vs Schalke Derby but couldn't get in the  south stand - that may have been on a par if I'd got a ticket for the yellow wall!

Ive also been to see Augsburg and St Pauli and have been to a few Bayern matches. 

I don't tend to go on holiday like everyone else - I just have long weekends away somewhere in Europe (huge fan of Germany) as often as I can - only downside is you miss the Dees :(

The Ali Sami Yen is the best atmosphere I've ever been in. Absolutely terrifying.

I quite fancy a Polish match (preferably a derby) but it's harder to get others interested.

Apart from football stuff I would like to skydive and win the Euromillions!

Lucky you :)  I will get there one day.

I used to love standing near the segregation fence at the dump on derby day before all seater stadiums were introduced. Loved the swaying and singing. Oh for football to go back to these days where the atmosphere was brilliant 

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 15:02, WeighorstsWang said:

A coupon win a couple of years ago! :lol2:

Everybody was well up and they were 2 down, coupon launched in a pub. They scored one late on, then I heard Jeff - "And Luton have scored again!". Bugger, 2-2 I thought. Turns out I'd missed them equalising and they'd turned a two goal deficit right around. I think they actually run out 4-2 winners eventually. 

Luckily the tumblers hadn't been collected and the scrunched up coupon was found. 

I wouldn't rush to Luton. its a complete and utter shytehole

Adblock Detected