Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hearts V Dundee

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

What a chance we had to have a go at Hearts and claim a rare win against them. There's no Walker and no Lafferty so what do we do? Switch to three at the back and play Moussa up front on his own. As a result we've got our defenders struggling with the system and we've got next to no threat going forward.

Just now, barkblue said:

Why we've changed formation is beyond me. We were unlucky to lose the goal against Aberdeen but were otherwise solid against a team that have basically had our number in recent times.

This three at the back is nonsense. 

Agree mate, although Kerr has been struggling offensively recently, I feel he's still defensively okay as part of a 4 at the back and consistency is key in a back line..

3 at the back does not work imo we've not got the 'wing backs' for it.

Just now, Derrygunner said:

Agree mate, although Kerr has been struggling offensively recently, I feel he's still defensively okay as part of a 4 at the back and consistency is key in a back line..

I hoped the last run of games had shown that the correct way forward was to play basically the same 11 most weeks and ask them to do the simple things.

Squeezing Allan in the starting 11 reshuffles everything at the top of the park and three at the back unsettles everything at the other end.

It feels like we've learned nothing from what's happened before. 

Time to turn it round though. Mon The Dee!

1 minute ago, Derrygunner said:

We haven't got the best 3 centre backs for it either.  NM obviously thinks we need 3 CB's to play this system?  Baffling.

Adblock Detected