Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Covid

Frank Grimes

35 minutes ago, Dariusz Dee said:

Don’t like to comment on stuff like this but I’ve actually worked there for the past year, might only be the one when you were there but there’s a lot more in the HDU/ICU and has been for weeks.

Nor me mate, like I said one positive early in the week, been there since covid started. Lots of bed space also.

Problem is that doctors won’t go out to see patients anymore, patient phones doctor, they phone ambulance, dr phones ward 42 cause guy has a slight temp.

And they wonder why so many people flow through Assesment unit, with nothing no more than a cold.

Take a paracetamol and go to your bed like you would have done 3 years ago.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
29 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Nor me mate, like I said one positive early in the week, been there since covid started. Lots of bed space also.

Problem is that doctors won’t go out to see patients anymore, patient phones doctor, they phone ambulance, dr phones ward 42 cause guy has a slight temp.

And they wonder why so many people flow through Assesment unit, with nothing no more than a cold.

Take a paracetamol and go to your bed like you would have done 3 years ago.

As I say, within the Covid HDU/ICU there’s a lot more than one positive case and has been for weeks.

4 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Please explain

Obnoxious

(adj) means annoying in a particularly vulgar and cheeky way. To be rude, insulting, and offensive. It is often used to refer to something intentionally oversized or intentionally offensively loud. Bragging is considered obnoxious, as is intentionally disregarding a rule. Showing off your disregard for a rule or order. Being blatantly disrespectful of social norms and those who would enforce them.

18 minutes ago, DorsetDee said:

Obnoxious

(adj) means annoying in a particularly vulgar and cheeky way. To be rude, insulting, and offensive. It is often used to refer to something intentionally oversized or intentionally offensively loud. Bragging is considered obnoxious, as is intentionally disregarding a rule. Showing off your disregard for a rule or order. Being blatantly disrespectful of social norms and those who would enforce them.

14 hours ago, DorsetDee said:

I can assure you there is a shitshow of epic proportions about to begin.

How do you know that? Evidence is clear that the symptoms are generally milder than previous strains, it's said that the existing vaccine is effective against it and there's a huge surge on to get everyone vaccinated.

Even if the new Omicron strain is more contagious then its lower virulence will surely result in it being less of a concern than previous strains?

But then of course when governments and Ninewells theatre staff use terms like 'tsunami' and 'sh*t show' to describe something that might or might not be sever with absolutely zero evidence to back the words up I suppose us plebs just need to accept it don't we? Pretty sure I won't be mind.

40 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

How do you know that? Evidence is clear that the symptoms are generally milder than previous strains, it's said that the existing vaccine is effective against it and there's a huge surge on to get everyone vaccinated.

Even if the new Omicron strain is more contagious then its lower virulence will surely result in it being less of a concern than previous strains?

But then of course when governments and Ninewells theatre staff use terms like 'tsunami' and 'sh*t show' to describe something that might or might not be sever with absolutely zero evidence to back the words up I suppose us plebs just need to accept it don't we? Pretty sure I won't be mind.

The medics are saying it will be dangerous to have no precautions. What precautions do you think are appropriate? 

Adblock Detected