Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Welcome to Dens Vontae Daley-campbell!

TheDarkBlues

The lad looks a player .

I thought he was excellent having little first team experience and thrown straight in to that match last night .

Just a pity he had to go off before he compete his 3rd nutmeg on the DAB LB .. he would have got to keep him and put him on his mantlepiece as a memento of his first Derby . 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, TC86 said:

The lad looks a player .

I thought he was excellent having little first team experience and thrown straight in to that match last night .

Just a pity he had to go off before he compete his 3rd nutmeg on the DAB LB .. he would have got to keep him and put him on his mantlepiece as a memento of his first Derby . 

Considering he arrived the night before with only one training session I reckon he did very well.  He picked up his role in central defence whenever we had a corner or free kick up the park, and going forward he showed determination and skill with decent crosses. 

Defensively he lost his man on a couple of occasions but in general he quickly recovered, plus he won't be easily knocked off the ball. A frantic derby may not be the best introduction to Scottish football but he looked a few grades above Elliott on the night.

We all thought he had a great debut. 

He is very positive, goes forward with every touch and always tries to move. The lad is clearly been coached at a level that focuses on direct positive play. 

I agree he lost his man a few times but I recon he will do that. If your taking chances going forward then your going to take that risk.

Good loan I think. Early days tho. 

1 hour ago, Derry Drummer said:

We all thought he had a great debut. 

He is very positive, goes forward with every touch and always tries to move. The lad is clearly been coached at a level that focuses on direct positive play. 

I agree he lost his man a few times but I recon he will do that. If your taking chances going forward then your going to take that risk.

Good loan I think. Early days tho. 

I liked the fact that when he made a mistake he just didn't stand there looking stupid. He turned around and tried to fix it and he did that a few times.

On 01/02/2022 at 10:58, TC86 said:

Dont think we have much option but to play the lad . 

I have always felt Elliot was good on the ball and while defensively not that great at least going forward he looked decent .

I think its pretty obvious though that he is  a weak  link at RB .

Besides by the sounds of things from what I'm reading this lad is a good player .

It's obvious Elliott and McDaid will only play if absolutely desperate. Pity we couldn't have moved them on.

Excellent debut by the young man and I think we'll see him improve in the coming weeks as he adjusts to the game up here. Took a couple of chances that could have ended badly for us but his willingness to rectify said mistakes was encouraging to say the least. Our loan signings haven't been great in general but he looks like he will buck that trend.

1 hour ago, Blue4evr said:

It's obvious Elliott and McDaid will only play if absolutely desperate. Pity we couldn't have moved them on.

They can still move to the lower divisions on loan, however don't think we would save a high percentage of their wages so possibly not that worthwhile and who would take them. 😀

Adblock Detected