Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Luke McCowan.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
16 minutes ago, tommy the tap in king said:

Weirdest thing with Luke is that is was by mistake he was even played in central midfield when they had the c*ck up with the team sheets against hearts 

It's his natural position and where he played before Ayr attempted to convert him into a winger. He's told the tale himself in interviews.

5 hours ago, dfcman said:

If you add in the potential of Fin Robertson thats 4 come through the youth ranks.Success breeds success and gives hope that there will be more coning through the youth system.For a Club like ours that is the way ahead and we must continue to develop the youth development.Fans can help by playing the Club lottery,HT draw tickets and other fund raisers.

Pretty excited about the quality of young player we have in the academy. Ahead of them we have Luke Graham and finlay allan who look very promising. 

2 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Talks ongoing to extend Luke's contact along with those of our top performers too according to TD in today's Courier. Plans are also underway to strengthen the squad in the summer. TD says he's trying to create some stability.

Good time to be a Dee 😀

Think its crucial we try to tie up one or 2 of the more successful loanees for next season. 

Based on the Squad list posted by ludo here's who we have under contract for next season. With the likes of Kerr, Ashcroft, Rudden and Anderson all out on loan and not looking to be part of the furtue along with Pineda and Byrne, French OOC thats a fair list of players added to the Loan players who will be departing. 

Goalkeepers:

#1: Adam Legzdins (36) - 01/06/2025

#31: Trevor Carson (35) - 01/06/2026

#30: Harrison Sharp (22) - 01/06/2025

Defenders:

#2: Cammy Kerr (27) - 01/06/2025 - Most likely will leave

#4: Ryan Astley - 01/06/2026

#5: Joe Shaughnessy (30) - Unknown (Signed from St Mirren)

#14: Lee Ashcroft (29) - 01/06/2025 - Most likely will leave

#29: Juan Antonio Portales (27) - Unknown (Signed from Atlante)

#6: Jordan McGhee (26) - 01/06/2025

Midfielders:

#7: Scott Tiffoney (24) - Unknown (Signed from Partick Thistle)

#24: Max Anderson (22) - 01/06/2025 - On loan at Inverness - Most likely will leave

#15: Josh Mulligan (20) - 01/06/2025

#17: Luke McCowan (25) - 01/06/2025

#18: Charlie Reilly (21) - 01/06/2025 (Signed from Albion Rovers)

#19: Finlay Robertson (20) - 01/06/2025

#25: Lyall Cameron (20) - 01/06/2025

#28: Mo Sylla (29) - 01/06/2025

Strikers:

#11: Diego Pineda (28) - Unknown (Signed from UAT) - Most likely will leave

#20: Zak Rudden (23) - 01/06/2025 - Most likely will leave

#8: Curtis Main (30) - 01/06/2025

22 minutes ago, Wattie Rojas said:

It would be good if we could get Donnelly and Boateng next season. 

If we could extend the contracts of those already signed up and add Boateng & Donnelly as permanent signings we would be going on to the season in pretty good shape.

Personally i would also like to see Zach Robinson , Bakayoko  & Mellon added on permanent deals  but id say the reality of that happening,  maybe not as realistic .

I also wouldn't be totally against Costello becoming a permanent accusation , I think he has something to offer in the final third     

19 minutes ago, TC86 said:

If we could extend the contracts of those already signed up and add Boateng & Donnelly as permanent signings we would be going on to the season in pretty good shape.

Personally i would also like to see Zach Robinson , Bakayoko  & Mellon added on permanent deals  but id say the reality of that happening,  maybe not as realistic .

I also wouldn't be totally against Costello becoming a permanent accusation , I think he has something to offer in the final third     

We would still have no left back or right back, and a strike force of Main and Rudden. 

21 minutes ago, dblair said:

We would still have no left back or right back, and a strike force of Main and Rudden. 

Ruddens deal is up in summer i believe.

You would obviously need further additions the point I was trying to make is that we would be in a healthier  position than we ended last season with a good nucleolus of a pretty solid and good side to build from  with guys like Astley & Reilly in the mix also 

carson

MGhee              Portales    Joe     Lamie     LB

Sylla

Josh    Lyall   McCowan

Main 

Adblock Detected